fervor

[LISTEN TO RISES THE MOON WHILE U READ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASDEEEEE] also this is in soaps pov mostly lmao

the door shut tightly as it clicked, followed by some footsteps coming in.

they stopped for a brief moment.

and resumed when he huffed to look for the ac controller.

he was cold

why and how does this relate to.. anything? well, being left at a café for a good while and not having a ride sucked. walking all the way back to your apartment sucked, but you want to know what made it ten times worse?

it was raining.

and he got completely drenched.

and still, still.

he couldn't find a singular reason to be mad at sim...

he couldn't find a reason to be mad at ghost

he was left at a café even though he planned this for weeks. that's okay, it was his fault. he should've talked about it further. he didn't have a ride back or was offered; he should've thought about that, it was his fault. it rained, he shouldve.. he shouldve..

he sighed as he put a hand on his head

it was raining.

it's still raining

it didn't stop

not yet

he can't control the rain, he can't control what it does. but.. he can do something right?

...we're still talking about rain here, right?

fuck, nows not the time to be thinking about this..

so, he decided to go ahead and treat himself to some good old radiated popcorn. maybe even grabbing a blanket along the way and.. well, changing out of his dripping wet clothes

that talk about rain. he most obviously wasn't talking about rain. fuck, he was never really talking about anything else besides... ghost.

he swears he could feel his stare piercing through his soul out of nowhere sometimes. it was uncanny and.. unnerving of the amount of times he was reminded of him.

he wants to talk to him more, know him more, but well.. you can't chase after a ghost for too long.

if you do that, they'll completely disappear.

he's scared he'll wandered off the ghost

he's scared that he might not see him again

but being scared wont change things that already happened.

it's been awhile since he's answered his calls, messages, anything. shit, this mightve been the first time he's been begging to be left on read by someone.

it's been 2 months

that's an abnormal amount of time

either that or he's just getting paranoid, which was very likely.

the popping stopped as the microwave went off, which alarmed him a bit

..was everything this loud or is that just the works of military getting to him?

...

don't answer that.

he grabbed the bag and sat back down as he grabbed the remote, going on to switch through the channels to finally find something interesting, which he did. john wick, the first one.. how convenient.