Chapter One - Sophie

Sophie stepped out of the taxi and looked up at the new school she was going to have to live at. Foxfire Academy.

She wasn't sure if she could handle being away from her adopted parents, Grady and Edaline Ruewen, she had gotten used to living with them after her biological parents had died.

But now they've sent her off to boarding school, claiming it will be good for her.

She grabbed her bags and headed to the dormitories. The place was huge, every building was pristine white and everywhere she looked there were signs pointing to all the different buildings.

When she made it to the dorms she got her key and went up to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You must be my new roommate!" A girl with long brown hair and teal eyes shouted when Sophie entered her new room.

"Uh... yeah I guess I am" she said shyly.

"I'm Biana Vacker by the way"

"Sophie Foster" and with that she made her way to her side of the room, she knew it was hers by the lack of pink and glitter. This will be fun. Sophie thought sarcastically.

"So Soph, that's your nickname name now," Biana said from where she sat at her bed, "there's going to be a welcome party or something like that tonight, all students are invited"

"Oh cool"

"So! Do you wanna come!"

"I don't have anything to wear"

"I can fix that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They spent hours trying on clothes, most of them made Sophie feel like she couldn't breath. So she found a pair of jeans in her suitcase and a simple white t-shirt. Paired with her white converse she felt more comfortable than when she was wearing Biana's glittery dresses and heels.

"You can't wear that, it's so basic" Biana exclaimed, "how are you supposed to get guys to notice you?"

"I don't really care if a guy notices me or not" Sophie responded, feeling slightly annoyed at her new roommate.

"Your loss then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie finished getting ready by putting on some light makeup and putting her hair up in a messy bun, despite Biana's protests.

Then they were making their way to the place where the party was being held, which just so happened to be Biana's house.

When they got there she noticed the long drive way filled with cars and people walking up it, straight into the house or around the back. She was not looking forward to this party at all.

"I'll see you inside, I need to find my brother, he's the one hosting this party." And with that Biana was making her way through the crowds and into the house, leaving Sophie alone in the drive way to find her way around.

She wondered up the path and into the backyard, there were even more people out here than our front and in the house combined.

She was walking along the side of the pool when someone ran into her, knocking her into the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi, I really hoped you enjoyed that chapter, I know it's not a lot, but this is the first  fanfiction I've ever written.

Anyway I'm hoping to get at least one or two chapters in every week if I can.

See you later!