Chapter Three

A/N

As I said at the end of the last chapter, the chapters from here will be from both Sophie's and Keefe's POV.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sophie's POV

Sophie hit the water before she even knew what was happening. She swam up, but someone else crashed into the pool, only just missing landing on top of her.

When she reached the surface she gasped, flailed a little, before arms wrapped around her and pulled her up. She sat at the edge of the pool, feet still in the water.

"I am so sorry!" The boy who pushed her in, and fell in with her exclaimed, "I seriously didn't mean to push you in, I was trying to get away from Biana and then-"

"Keefe!" Biana screeched, "you just knocked the new girl into the pool!"

The boy- Keefe got up and held out a hand, she took it not wanting to speak. He led her away from the crowd that had formed and into a bathroom on the far side of the house.

He had tousled blond hair, which looked like he spent a lot of time styling, and ice blue eyes that were tinted red from the pool water.

"Here take this." Keefe handed Sophie a towel to dry off, she took it, still not knowing what to say, "I am still really sorry."

"It's fine, I understand why you'd want to get away from Biana, she's my roommate and it's kind of torture with all the glitter and pink in there"

Keefe laughed and said, "well she's had a crush on me since we first met, which was years ago and- I never got your name."

"Sophie Foster"

"Well, Foster my names Keefe Sencen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keefe's POV

"Well, Foster my names Keefe Sencen." He said with a smirk.

She looked up at him and smiled, her blonde hair was dripping wet, but her brown eyes that were flecked with gold were shining as if this was the funniest thing to ever happen.

"So I'm guessing you're going to need a ride home?" He asked casually, he really didn't want to sound like a creep.

"Yeah, I am, can you drive me?"

"Of course!" Jeez, don't get to excited. He thought.

"There you guys are!" Fitz stopped them just as they were getting into his car, "where are you going? The party's just started!"

"I'm taking Sophie back to Foxfire, and I'm not coming back to the party." Keefe responded, he looked over his shoulder to see that Sophie had already gotten into the car, clearly she wanted to get out of here as much as he did.

"You can't leave yet though, the games haven't even started!"

"I think we're good. We're good right, Foster?"

"Yep!" She shouted, he could only just hear her answer over the loud music and the closed doors of his red Lamborghini.

"Well gotta go Fitzy, wish I could stay, but Foster's waiting for me." And with that Keefe got into his car and drove off, not waiting for his friends reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sophie's POV

The drive to Foxfire was short and quiet. When they got to Sophie's dorm she said, "would you like to stay for a bit?" She tugged at a eyelashes, a nervous habit of hers.

Keefe hesitated before saying, "I mean I have nothing better to do, so why not."

They spent the rest of the night watching movies and getting to each other, it was easy and calm, nothing like talking to Biana.

"Favourite Colour?" Keefe asked

"Teal"

"Interesting, see ice blue is clearly better than teal, but hey no problem"

"Hey Soph, I'm back, the party got shut down so we all had to leave and now Fitz is in so much- oh hey Keefe, what are you doing here?"

"Chillin with the one and only Foster of course!"

"Wait, you've been here ALL NIGHT!" The look on Biana's face was priceless, if Sophie had her phone near her she would have taken a photo.

"He drove me home and I asked if he wanted to stay for a bit, it's no big deal." Sophie said, trying not to blush at what thoughts might be going through Biana's head right now.

"NOT A BIG DEAL!" Biana shouted, "YOUR HEAD IS RESTING ON HIS SHOULDER!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keefe's POV

"NOT A BIG DEAL!" Biana shouted, "YOUR HEAD IS RESTING ON HIS SHOULDER!"

Sophie snapped her head up, hitting Keefe's chin, "ouch!"

"Sorry, I- I didn't mean to." She stammered, her cheeks were bright red and Keefe had a feeling his were too.

"It's alright Foster."

"You guys are so cute together!" Biana screeched, she took a photo and if Keefe could have thrown it out the window he would have, but then he'd have to explain to his parents and her parents.

Sophie looked so uncomfortable he thought she couldn't get anymore uncomfortable until Fitz walked in.

"Hey sis, you forgot your jacket and- what's going on?" Fitz stopped dead in the doorway, rage flickering in his own teal eyes.

Keefe jumped up from the couch, "well gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow Foster, and Fitzy you should probably unclench your hands or you might actually punch someone."

And with that note, Keefe walked out the door, he felt sorry for leaving Sophie with them, but he couldn't stand Fitz being angry, especially with his anger issues and after he said he wasn't interested in dating the new girl.

But opinions change and Sophie is pretty cute, especially her blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Thx for reading this chapter!

See you in the next one!