Chapter Sencen

Before I get started did anyone notice how the chapter title doesn't say seven??? Hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sophie's POV

"Ok Keefe we'll meet back at the food courts in one hour, got it?"

"Of course Foster." Keefe replied. "Well I'll see you when I win, after all I am the best gift giver!"

Sophie rolls her eyes as Keefe and Fitz walk away, leaving Sophie and Biana to start shopping.

"So what are you getting for him?" Biana asks.

"Oh um I'm not really sure."

"Hmm, ok well I'm going to the makeup shop. Byeee." And with that Biana walks away and Sophie is left alone to shop by herself.

She wonders around for a little bit until finding a store the seems to sell art supplies, and she knows that Keefe is a really talented artist so she decided to shop in there.

"Good evening miss, is there anything I could help you with?" The shop owner asks her.

"Um well my boyfriend is really into drawing so I was wondering if you had any drawing kits?"

"Oh of course right this way miss."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keefe's POV

"So what are you getting her?" Fitz asks.

If Keefe was being honest he had no idea. Maybe some jewellery? A book? He knows she likes reading.

"Hello earth to Keefe, are you listening?"

"Uh- oh yeah what were you saying?"

"In was saying that I'm going to the sports store to do some shopping so I'll see you around."

"Ok go have fun." Keefe started making his way to the book store, leaving Fitz behind to do his shopping.

"Hello young sir, what can I get for you?" The shop owner asks him.

"Well I'm looking for something for my girlfriend, except I'm not exactly sure what she has read now that I think about it."

"Perhaps a book voucher would be best." She suggests.

Keefe grins, "that would be perfect!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!