Chapter Four

Sophie's POV

Once Keefe had left Sophie didn't know what to do about Fitz and Biana. Fitz looked like he wanted to punch someone and Biana couldn't contain her excitement over the fact that she and Keefe had spent the night together.

After a long hour of arguing Fitz finally left, but not before he gave Sophie his number.

"You know Sophie if you go out with Fitz we'd be like sisters!" Biana said from where she lay in bed.

"But I don't want to date him." Sophie mumbled. She really didn't want to have this conversation, especially because she only just met both the boys.

"Oh come on! It would be so cute and then I'd be an aunt and the wedding would be amazing!"

"You're getting ahead of yourself there. And I'm not going to date your brother!"

"Whatever you say Sophie. But I bet you'll change your mind." Sophie doubted that she would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later and Sophie hadn't heard anything from Keefe, she was kind of disappointed, she had a fun time watching movies with him the other night.

Sophie made her way down to the cafeteria, she had a headphones on so that hopefully no one would talk to her. Which did work. Most of the time.

"Foster!"

She turned around and saw Keefe making his way across the cafeteria to where she sat, she didn't eat with anyone, Biana had offered to let her sit with her and her friends but she had declined saying that she'd rather sit alone.

"Oh, hey Keefe"

"So, what was the amazing Foster gotten up to before school officially starts?"

"Reading" Sophie couldn't help but pull an eyelash out, she didn't know why she was so nervous talking to him.

"Sounds fun i guess."

"Keefe!" A short girl with blonde hair and blue eyes walked up to Keefe, ignoring Sophie, "what are you doing over here, you should be sitting with us at our table." The girl waved to a table where a few other were sitting.

"I'm good Marella, I'm perfectly fine sitting with Foster here."

"But we miss you!"

"Well I can't help that now can I?"

"Come on Keefe don't be rude to her." Fitz said as he came up to them, placing an arm around Marella's shoulders. "Oh hey Sophie, so I was thinking maybe he could get together sometime after school, maybe go out to get some food or something?"

"I'm going to go," Sophie said, then got up and left, she didn't know who this Marella girl was but there seemed like there was history between her and Keefe and she didn't want to be apart of it.

"Foster! Wait up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keefe's POV

"Foster! Wait up!" Keefe got up and went after her, she seemed annoyed for some reason, but what had happened to make her seem that way?

He followed her into the court yard it side the front of the school, he didn't know where she was going, but she wouldn't stop walking.

He grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"What's wrong?" He asked. She was blushing but she was definitely annoyed.

"Nothing! Can't I be annoyed at Fitz for being the annoying person he is!"

"What do you mean? I mean yeah sure he's annoying but you hardly know him."

"Every night he's been coming to my dorm to 'hang out' but all he's doing is staring at me and trying to get me talk and then Biana is going on about how we'd make a cute couple or whatever and I can't deal with it! And now he just asks to go on a date!"

Tears were falling down her cheeks, he brushed one off and pulled her into a hug, she sniffles and Keefe had to admit it was adorable.

"It's alright Sophie, you're ok." He whispered to her, "I'll talk to Fitz about it, you do t have to worry."

She nodded her head once then stepped back, "sorry, I shouldn't have freaked out like that, I know it was dramatic and probably stupid."

"I understand, and it's not stupid at all. My parents are famous so girls are always asking me out, even if I don't know them. So I think you have the right to be little dramatic about Fitz asked you out."

She wiped her eyes, and grabbed his hand, she smiled, but Keefe could see the mischief in her eyes, "Thank you, and I have a plan to get all the girls off your back and Fitz to stop bothering me."

"I'm listening."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I didn't know what to do for this chapter and I think it got a bit dramatic and it's even confusing me... but I hope you enjoyed and I'll try to make the next chapters make more sense!