Chapter Two - Keefe

A/N

I'm back with another chapter, this time from Keefe's POV!!
Just a disclaimer before I begin this chapter - I ship sokeefe and of course all the character belong to Shannon Messenger.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on!" Fitz shouted at Keefe, "it's just one party, you only have to go for a few hours at least!"

"For the last time Fitz, I'm not going to your party!"

"Why not!" Keefe was really starting to think his new roommate might not be the best person to be roommates with.

"Maybe I just don't want to be noticed by all the students who know my dad is famous for his emotions book that I can't remember the name of!"

"You know, my sisters new roommate arrived today, you could totally hit it off with her, after all I hear her parents are pretty famous too."

"No, I'm not going to use some girl to get popular or whatever." Yep, thought Keefe, Fitz is out of his mind.

"Fine, I guess I'll be the one to try to win her over." Fitz exclaimed, making his way to the bathroom to get ready for the party.

What Fitz said didn't sit well with him at all, it was wrong to use this new girl to get popular, and Fitz should know better than that. So in order to stop Fitz, Keefe was going to have to go to this party to keep him away from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keefe arrived early, not wanting to draw attention by coming late. He wondered around for a bit until he found Fitz outside with Linh Song and Marella Redik.

"Hey Keefe, what's with the sad face, this is a party!" Marella yelled. Clearly she was excited for this party.

He turned away not wanting to talk to her about anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the night went on more and more people arrived, then he saw Biana, Fitz's younger sister.

"Keefe!" She yelled, and started running towards him.

He turned and sprinted, despite the rule of not being allowed to run near a pool. Unfortunately he wasn't looking where he was going, and crashed into someone, knocking them both into the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I know it was pretty short but the next chapters will be in both Sophie's and Keefe's POV so I'll try to write longer chapters.

See you in the next chapter!