Dinner Date

"I well, I mean, I think I'm uhh," Wolf was struggling to get any words out as he looked towards you "come now is the big bad Wolf scared of having dinner with me~?" "Well, I don't know. I mean, it's so soon. Are yoy sure you want to?"

You let out a low laugh and kissed his cheek "my place. Be there by seven, and I'll take you somewhere nice" as you walked out, Wolf yelled back, "Hey, you never said where you live!" Looking back with a cocky grin, "ask Diane; she will know and come dress nice."

Heading back to your car, Webs and Snake looked back, giving grins "what?" "Looks like the Y/N has snagged the big bad Wolf at last," Webs said, grinning more; you rolled your eyes driving the pair back home towards your home; getting out, the time read 5:45 pm "good, got time for a shower and to pick out a nice suit."

As you got underdressed and into the shower, you felt someone coil themselves around your chest and another land on your head. "I can't even shower in peace, can I?" Snake came into your vision "well, we gotta make sure you are clean in all your places." "Snake is right; we can't let our man go without making sure you smell and cleanest you can be~."

Rolling your eyes, the trio got in the shower as Webs started to clean your head and horns while Snake cleaned your wings, and you worked your chest; it was all calmed and relaxed until someone made their way down to your shaft as Snake started sucking you off "really?" "gotta make sure you are fully clean."

Meanwhile, Webs helped cleaning your tail and was clearly jealous of Snake getting some love; it took a few minutes until you came making Snake happy after finishing cleaning yourself off and drying off; Y/N used his strength to pull Snake abd Webs off. "Now, please let me get dressed." Going into your room, you clicked through your outfits until you came to the perfect one.

It was a three-piece grey suit it matched Wolf's color along with a yellow tie; you looked at yourself in the mirror with a smile "damn, I'm looking fresh" a knock came on your door as Snake walked in. He looked at you "my, my looking handsome Y/N" "Thanks, snake, but it's almost time" the clock read 6:50 pm.

Walking downstairs, a knock came on the door; opening it, revealing Wolf wearing a Blue suit matching your colors, you could see Diane sitting by her car. "Make sure you have him home by 11 pm; otherwise, he gets grouchy, and if you are going to do it, use protection; go easy on him; he hasn't had a dragon cock before; don't split him wide open on the first date~!" You and Wolf tried to hide a blush as Diane said this driving off while laughing.

"Come on, let me show you our ride for the night" taking Wolf by the hand and pulling him into the garage, you flicked on the lights showing all your fancy cars, to which Wolf looked in shock and awe "holly molly look at all these beauties so which one are we riding?" "This one." A car was covered in darkness as you flicked on the light switch to reveal.

"My pride and joy, Diane only rode in this once, so you are fortunate to ride in this

"My pride and joy, Diane only rode in this once, so you are fortunate to ride in this." As you both got in and drove off towards the city, getting to a fancy restaurant, you both sat down, and Wolf tried to compose himself looking at your eyes."

"See something you like besides on the menu?" Wolf hid a blush behind his menu; picking out a wine, you did a toast "to two friends on a dinner date~" "damn flirt," you raised an eyebrow "what was that, Wolf?" "Oh, nothing," ordering your food, you and Wolf talked about your past; he spoke about the Golden Dolphin Heist. "I guess I was smart to never go after it."

"Yeah, Crimson Paw said if the Emerald Claw didn't get arrested, they would have stolen the dolphin and gone down in history." "You never thought about taking it now? I mean, come on, nobody would suspect you; they would blame the White Panther" Wolf gave a cocky grin. "I would, but I've gone good now, so I don't really want to anymore."

"fair enough," as your food came, you both still chatted; you saw Wolf's tail starting to wag as you put your hand on his. "How about we get out of here and back to my place for some fun?" Wolf was blushing like mad "I would like that~" "oh, Wolf being the teasing one now? Let's bounce," After paying the bill, you and Wolf got back in the car and drove back to your place.

(Next chapter, a lemon with the Big Bad Wolf~)