Smashing The Crimson Paw 🍋

After making up with Diane, you ran a hand down her dress as she smiled "someone is feeling frisky" "I know we have to deal with the White Panther, but I've been without my crimson ass for the last five years, and I'm pent up~" "I see I need to relieve my dragon that I can do" slowly pulling off her dress you started to slowly kiss down her neck as she shivered at your warm touch "gahh you still know the best places don't you." "How could I forget?" removing her bra exposed her breast, which you lightly nibbled on, causing the fox to moan in pleasure.

"Grr, so rough, just how I like it~."  meanwhile, your hands were making their way down to her ass and lacked they're of panties; each hand grabbed a crimson orb causing her to gasp as you massaged them. Diane then bit down on your neck; in response, you growled, feeling her teeth sink in, drawing a little bit of blood. With a wet pop, you removed yourself from her breasts as she stopped biting you "how about we remove these clothes of yours" Diane slowly unbuttoned your shirt and threw it away, rubbing her hands over your chest "still chizzled as ever." She could feel your shaft rub against her leg.

Yanking the trousers and underwear off left your shaft at full mast; doing a handstand, she started to suck until you grabbed her; she wrapped her arms around your waist and grabbed your ass and her legs around your head as you began to suck her pussy "KAAAA!" She yelled, feeling your tongue going inside; meanwhile, Diane starter to suck off her dragon hubby; one thing she remembered was how big you were; it was a struggle at first, but she soon got it in and tried her best to lick it, but the size made it hard for her. Y/N had fully clammed his mouth around his lover's pussy and even her ass.

This went on for a few minutes soon. Diane blew her load into your mouth with how you worked your tongue; it was downright bad to her, at least on the other hand, Y/N was trying his best to hold it in but knew he was getting very close, and Diane knew it using her tongue more as best as she could growling you blew your load Diane's cheeks to bulged out there were even some leaking out of her mouth, but after hearing gulping motions and with a wet pop she gasped for air "holy fuck you were pent up glad I could relieve you, but I know my dragon is not done yet."

Letting go of Y/N, she got on the ground spreading her legs with her ass in the air and her face towards the floor with her arms folded on the ground. You knew this pose. Diane did it to tease you. "Well, come on then, dragon, come and claim your treasure~" not thinking twice, you went into her fast and without warning. "Ahhhhh~" it was a mix of shock and pleasure. "I thought it was tough on my mouth, but you might split me in two with that thing," picking her up and wrapping your arms and tail around her to hold her better, and you grinned "don't worry, I won't be gentle~."

Diane growled at this. She always liked it rough with you wrapped her legs around your waist. You both started a heated make-out session, both fighting for dominance of your mouth, going in faster and harder. She began to dig her nails into your back but avoided your wings, pushing in more. Diane yelled, "YOU'RE GOING TO GET MY PREGNANT AT THIS RATE!" "Worth it, though, right?" You laughed. "YES!" This time you bit her neck, which resulted in a scream of pleasure in response; she bit the other side of your neck, both drawing blood and digging her nails in more as you blew your load inside of her.

After that, you felt weak in your legs and fell to the floor with Diane on top of you "fuck; I think I could go another round" huffing & puffing, Diane responded, "okay, but how about this hole this time~" wiggling her ass she slowly pushed your shaft into going down the whole time making eye contact with you resting her head on your "god we haven't done this in a long time" "you sure you can take it?" "Just give me a second" taking a deep breath Diane went all the way in, causing her to howl, "not a word to anyone!" She yelled, going slowly up and down "we'll see."

You placed your hands on her ass and helped to push her up and down as your mouth was occupied with her breasts licking on them "god, I missed this. I wish I broke you out of prison 'cause I love you; I LOVE YOU, Y/N!" Removing yourself from her breasts, you kissed her deeply. "I love you too, Diane, and I always will. Let's finish this before we get a noise complaint~." "SHUT UP AND FUCK ME THEN!" Doing one last push, you blew into her as, with one final yell you both fell into each other's arms. "Come on, then let's get going." "In a sec, Y/N."

Getting up and dressed, you both headed for the museum's exit but saw a camera on. "Hold up." The lovers walked towards the security room and, kicking the door open; you were met with Snake, Webs, and Wolf all looking relieved "oh, Y/N Diane, what are you two doing here? We were just making sure you were okay" "Wolf, I can smell what happened here, but thanks for not ruining are special time; now, all of you, come on, I'll call a guy to clean this mess up."

"So what happens now?" "Now? We go home and sleep together~."