You're My Hero

A long sigh came from the tired dragon knowing it would take most of the day to get to the museum; dropping a text to Wolf letting him know you wouldn't be home till late, you remembered the first time you saw Diane. You were driving home after another successful heist driving down the road; someone ran in front of your car, slamming on the brakes; the figure looked at you, worried. Turning to the left, an alarm in a jewelry store had gone off, and it looked like her escape had bailed on her.

"Get in!" You yelled as she scrambled into the car, flooring it out of there; cops gave chase, "buckle up, sweetie," violently drifting onto the motorway; the cops followed you, weaving through the traffic; you zoomed down the ramp only to pull the e-brake up turning the car and pushing the e-brake back down you went under the bridge and up the other ramp driving the wrong side of the road changing the gear shift car honked as you sped past.

Looking behind you, there were still three cars after your car. "Hang on to something. I'm going to do something stupid," Slamming the brakes and pulling the e-brake hard, your vehicle flipped upwards over the barrier to the right side of the road; as cars came to a halt, you did a violent u-turn and sped away as the cops looked in shock at the move you just pulled finally pulling into a slightly empty parking lot you got out and looked at the masked figure.

"Do you want to get out, or are you planning on staying in there?" Smiling, she got out and looked at the dragon before her popping the hood and grabbing three duffle backs. You slung them into the back of a ford mustang "my pride and joy, you coming with?" The girl removed her mask and hugged you "thank you for saving me. My name is Diane." You smiled, letting go of the hug "call me Y/N, so I've gotta ask you want to work with me?" She smiled, looking at the dragon before her.

"I would love to, Y/N. I think we are going to be a great duo and friends." "With benefits?" You joked, "keep saving me and pulling off heists, and we will see~" "ohohoh, I'm going to enjoy you, Diane~." You came back to reality, and come 10 pm; you had finally made it to the museum; it was quite sighing; you got out and went to the entrance "sorry sir, we are closed now" "hold up, this guy is allowed in. The governor wanted to see him." The second guard looked familiar to you, and that voice shaking your head; you walked in the lights were barely on.

You saw a chair in front of a projector; you knew this room well; they always did the Golden Dolphin here but sitting down, the projector came alive as a title came on the screen 'My hero Y/N L/N' the screen changed to people on the street you recognized some of the people from the nightclub "so how do you Y/N?" It was Diane doing an interview "he saved our lives. I don't know what would have happened if he didn't, but to us, he is a hero."

It was like this for the next few minutes, each person calling you a hero. It made you smile; then it cut to Diane before she was the governor talking about you "if I were to become a governor, I will promise to release the wrong imprisoned Y/N." As the years went on, she kept making that promise; you then rubbed your face and sighed, "I'm a bad guy" then the screen changed, and a song started to play.

Webs then came onto the screen "hey, Y/N~ I just want to thank you for coming into my life; you've changed it so much and always for the better love you." Next, Snake came up "now, Y/N, I'm not really into this mushy stuff, but I do know this, that ever since I met you in your base, things seem brighter for me, and I have you to thank for that and no matter how it gets you will always be my hero." Tears started to run down your face now then Wolf came up on the screen.

"Hey, big bad dragon, I just wanted you to know that no matter what anyone else says, you are amazing, and yeah, you may have been stuck in prison for five years, but you've made a massive splash the last few days, and I now know I wouldn't want to be with anyone else plus I did enjoy that dinner we had together and my desert~." You laughed at this rubbing your eyes then, finally, Diane came onto the screen.

"Hey, Y/N, I know if you are watching this, then you've chosen to forgive me. I don't know how long it will take but thank you for finally forgiving me, and just know that throughout all that time you were locked away, I never stopped fighting for you. I always loved you because I knew when the going got tough, you were my shield taking the brunt of the force to protect me, and I feel it's high time I remind you why I fell for you."

The screen changed as the music amped up, showing photos of you and Diane one was with you having a trophy on your head breaking in the new year, another was you hanging upside down kissing her, another both of you swimming, and soon videos came up. "And here we see the big mean dragon in the morning; fear him" Diane was cracking up as you lay in the bed half-naked before pulling her down to you. "Y/N, let me go!" "Nooooo~" you laughed through the tears remembering all the good times you had as more photos and videos flew by.

After it was all done, your eyes were red "am I forgiven?" Diane came from behind the projector screen, looking down; you walked up to her and lifted her chin. "You are forgiven now, always and completely." Kissing lips she melted into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around her as she did the same.

With you finally forgiving Diane, it was time to knuckle down on the White Panther.