Peace In Our Time (Finale)

Currently, you were standing outside a hospital smoking while you were waiting for your friends/ lovers to get out of the hospital. You had a few bandages on you, and your clothes were mainly ripped to shreds due to the gurgling, but your trousers, for the most part, had stayed intact somehow; it didn't make much sense to you, but you didn't care. The impossible Gem was still tucked under your arm; first to come out was Wolf. "Hey Y/N~" "hey Wolfy, how are you feeling?" "Better may I?" "Oh, sure," pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up, he started to smoke next to you.

"I never said it, but thank you for saving me from White Panther. I thought I would be dead" "Nah, I couldn't let you die. There would be riots in the streets if I let everyone's favorite Wolf die" you could hear the sound of the wind speeding past his wagging tail. "So what's the plan with the gem?" He asked, taking another puff. "Lock it away in a vault. This thing has given me too much shit for too long." "Amen to that," Shark said as he came out too, followed by Webs "so Webs, are you okay like this in your anthro form?" She walked up, hugging you. "I kinda miss my small spider form, to be honest." You thought about it "maybe one day I could find a way to fix it or do it so you could flick through this form and your spider one."

She gave off a warm smile. "I'd like that next out was Pirnaha, who was trying to take his bandages off "leave them on" "but I don't look as tough," he replies. "Pirnaha," Wolf replied "okay, fine, I don't like them," "you dont have to like it, but it keeps your wounds clean," Webs replied resting her head on your shoulder "she's right. It was a nasty fall you had from that bridge just glad you're all alive." "Don't be getting mushy on us now," Snake said as he came out "you know you love it~" Snake blushed but also didn't deny it; he just coiled himself around you "easy my chest hurts still" "sorry I'm just glad your okay." You kiss him on the cheek "so am I."

"While we wait for Diane, what about that power of yours, Y/N?" Shark asked, "yeah, what was that?" Wolf asked. "I guess it was my rage finally being pushed over the edge. I finally snapped. I dont know why it took so long for me to do it. I mean, I've been furious before, but I guess" "I guess almost losing me pushed the big bad dragon over the edge~," Diane said; she had crutches, and a foot was in a cast "how are you feeling?" "numb, very numb from the drugs, but better now that I see you" she came over and kissed you on the lips. "I'm glad you are okay, my foxy love~." she raised an eyebrow and gave a 'are you serious' look. "Okay, that was terrible" "it was. I'm sure you will find a good name at some point," she said, hugging you.

"so, who wants to go get Pizza? I'm buying" everyone smiled at that; with it being a few days, you had managed to alter your Ford Mustang so it could hold everyone now; as they all got in, you drove off, but first, there was one stop to make. You walked down a metal hallway towards a giant vault gem in hand as guards stood on either side; they saluted the dragon as Y/N placed the gem on a pedestal. "I hope I never need to use you or see you again" walking out, the vault was closed, and you left back for the car.

Meanwhile with, the White Panther

"Gahh! NO!" She had just been thrown into a cell. She banded on the bars, "curse that flaming dragon and his group of criminals!" "I know the feeling of losing to him and his friends," a voice from the next cell over said, turning; she saw him "ohohoh, it's you, yeah, I remember Marmalade, right?" She said, sitting down, "that's right, and you must be the White Panther." "I was not sure anymore," she was talking about her burnt looks "well, listen, if we get out, you want to work together?" She smiled "sure~" they shook their hands through the bars.

Back with Y/N and the gang.

They were all sitting at a pizza dinner, enjoying their food. Not many words were said, but the group was happy as they ate. "Mmm, so good pizza taste so much nicer once you save the world~," Wolf said "yeah, I know, right" Y/N replied "once we are healed up fully, Y/N, we will reward you~," Diane said; with a coy grin "oh lawd." You joked, causing everyone to burst out laughing

A lab deep in the sea outside of LA

"vital signs are good; she's still in her coma, though," said a man in a lab coat. A faint beeping of a heart monitor could be heard as a figure was submerged in a water vat; they had an oxygen mask on "it's been over 7 years since we saved her; she should be waking up soon." He spoke into a recording device as a TV report came in. "What up? It's Tiffiany Fluffet action news; today, we talk about the legendary heroes, the main two being Diane Foxington and Y/N L/N, who stopped the criminal The White Panther!"

This caused the one who was in the vat to force her eyes to shoot open as the vat burst open, and she tumbled out coughing; the man ran over to the now-revealed female hawk

"Please take it easy, madam. You've been in a coma for over 7 years" "7 years? I what happened? Where am I?" "You are in a lab in the sea outside of LA" She weakly got up "please take it easy, miss Kayla; your body is still weak" she walked over to the TV. "They went good?" "Excuse me miss Kayla?" "The Crimson Paw and Emerald Claw, they went GOOD?!" She yelled in a rage, "who are they, Diane and Y/N the Crimson Paw and Emerald Claw the betrayed me!" She punched the screen cracking it.

The view on the screen was that of Y/N and Diane. "Wait, that would mean you are the"

"The Sapphire Feather and I will have my revenge for those two leaving me for dead and betraying me!"

The end

A/N: A sequel will be in the works in the next few months or so follow me to know when I publish it and look forward to it.