Love and loved [54]

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

I woke up with y/n sleeping close to my arms. I admired her beauty.

Changing my gaze to her lips, I kissed her cherry lips. Slowly, I moved down to her neck, leaving wet kisses.

[Y/N'S POV]

Waking up to the kisses, I knew it was the one and only Taehyung.

Feeling too tired to ask him to stop, I just slept some more.

"I know you're awake," Taehyung said huskily into my ear.

He then continued leaving kisses on my face and neck.

The door suddenly opened and it was Taegi. I quickly pushed Taehyung away.

"Good morning, baby bear. Did you have a good sleep?" I carried him onto the bed.

He got up and went to Taehyung. "Good morning, my boy." He smiled.

Taehyung took a toy and let Taegi play with it.

"Dae Jil was arrested yesterday and will be brought to questioning today," Taehyung spoke while playing with the small one.

"What? Omg! Thank you so much Taehyung!" I hugged him tightly.

"That's why I need you to take care of Taegi for the whole day until I get back."

"I'm glad I got married to you. I'll make breakfast. " I rushed to the kitchen.

[TIME SKIP]

I took out the ingredients and started the fire to start cooking.

Just when Taehyung crept up from behind and slid his strong arms around my waist.

I didn't mind and continued what I was doing. Soon, he went inside my shirt.

"Not over there, crazy hands. And you didn't even dry your hair properly." I got out of his grip.

Taehyung continued to back-hug me with his chin on my shoulder. He then started to kiss my neck again.

"I haven't even showered and look, you're the clean one." He sniffed my scent, "I don't care." He added.

Finally, breakfast was ready. "You can eat first. I'll go shower." I quickly went upstairs.

[TIME SKIP]

"You didn't eat yet?" I came down with Taegi. "I was waiting for you."

I rolled my eyes slightly and ate the food.

The both of us talked...

"Okay, I got to go now. See you later! Taegi, Be a good boy. Love you. " He pecked our cheeks and left.

After Taehyung left, I played with Taegi in his room.

*Ring*

"Yes, Jennie? What's up?" I asked. "Y/n! You have to come to the office today. Yeonjun took a sudden leave and Namjoon can't manage."

"What? I'm taking care of Taegi now... How about I bring him to the office?"

"Whatever. Yeonjun said he is sick so please just come to the office ASAP. " She pleaded. Then I hung up the phone.

"Guess you're coming to work with me today! Let's get you dressed."

[AT THE OFFICE]

As Taegi held my hand with his cute baby hands, everyone adored him as he walked.

I opened my office door and Taegi ran to the couch. "Be a good boy while I work okay?"

I ruffled his fluffy hair and opened my laptop.

As I was focusing on my work, I didn't realise Taegi got up and went to my mini fridge.

Typing and typing, Taegi took a small bottle of orange juice.

"Mama!" He called out. I looked at him holding the bottle up high.

"Magic word?" I teased. "Please?" He whined and showed his pleading eyes. "Good boy."

I passed him the opened bottle and he carefully walked over to the couch. 

Being the good boy he is, I didn't have to worry about him messing my office up.

Time and time again, i looked over at him playing with the soft toy his father got for him.

"Guess who got lunch?" Namjoon barged in with the paper bags in his hands. 

"Hey, buddy!" Taegi hasn't seen him in a while so he ran behind me.

"Don't worry, baby. He is uncle namjoon! He bought food for us!"

"Sorry... He hasn't seen you in a while so.." I said. "Haha. it's fine. Not his fault he has too many uncles and aunties."

We ate the food but after eating and talking, Taegi fell asleep.

"Okay, I'll get going now. Still have some files to work on now."

I carried Taegi and made him comfortable on the couch and covered him with the blanket.

[TIME SKIP]

I was finished with Yeonjuns work for the day and woke Taegi up.

"Taegi-ah...Wake up hmm?" He woke up and rubbed his eyes.

I carried him while he continued sleeping on my shoulder.

[BACK AT HOME]

Taegi woke up with even more energy than before and ran into the house.

"Appa!" He said but I guess he isn't home yet. "Baby, appa is not home yet... Shall we make food for him?"

He nodded as I smiled at him.

"Non-spicy Japchae?" He agreed. I placed him on the counter and he looked at me as I take the ingredients out.

[AFTER COOKING]

The door swung open and it is Taehyung! "Looks like your appa is home. Let's surprise him!"

Taegi held a cup of water and gave it to Taehyung. "Careful, one step at a time."

"Welcome home!" I took off his blazer on him.

"Go freshen up. Taegi has a surprise for you."

"Really? I'll be right back!"

[DINNER]

I sat Taegi on the high chair and placed the japchae on the table.

"Wow! Amazing dinner!"

"I brought Taegi to the office today... So well-behaved. Anyways, how did the questioning go?" I asked.

"He will be going to prison but, we just don't know how long. So at least that's great news!" He ate the food.

[BEDTIME]

"Okay, Taegi's asleep.." Taehyung walked to the bed.

I closed my laptop and paid attention to my husband.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing... Just glad to have you by my side."

"You'll always have me by your side." He replied, "I know."