Chapter II - Lewyn

The Voyage Begins

Prince Lewyn Martell was awakened by the feeling of something warm trailing up his leg. It took a moment for the Dornishman to place what the sensation was. It was a hand. A hand currently reaching for his cock.

The young prince was suddenly wide awake as the hand reached its destination. It wrapped around his length, moving up slowly before returning to the base at the same pace. A gasp left Lewyn's lips as another, much warmer sensation engulfed the tip of his cock.

His assailant, whose identity he was quite sure of, was now sucking him off. And, she was doing a damned good job at it. Lewyn's hand reached under the blanket, tangling into the hair of the person waking him up. He lifted her off of his dick, pulling the blanket aside to look at her.

"Good morning, My Prince." The smiling face of Sylva Santagar greeted him. Sylva was very pretty, with blonde ringlets framing her face. A light smattering of freckles covered her fair skin and beautiful blue eyes stared up at him.

Sylva was one of Arianne's closest friends. The two had known each other since they were children, while Lewyn had been raised at Starfall by his mother. In fact, his relationship with Sylva had begun two years ago, when Lewyn had sought her comfort after his previous betrothal with Myriah Uller had been broken. Since then, they had been steady bedmates. Lewyn had many fond memories of Sylva in her naked glory.

The heir of Dorne forced those thoughts from his mind as he watched Sylva crawl towards him, her breasts swaying with the movement. When they were finally face-to-face, her perfect smile beaming down at him, Lewyn took a moment to observe her. She seemed happy. It was a shame he had to break her heart. Sylva leaned down to connect their lips, clearly hoping to continue what she had begun. However, Lewyn's hand blocked her way, clamping over her mouth to stop her.

"Is My Prince not pleased?" Sylva asked with a sultry tone as she sat back, displaying her nude form for him. Lewyn looked at her, turned on beyond belief. She knew what he was doing and she was doing it well. For a moment his gaze turned to her full breasts, taking in the sight of them and her rosy nipples. There was little he wanted to do except to fuck her brains out. But, sadly, his father's plans sought to end his desires.

"Put some clothes on, Sylva," Lewyn said, rather coldly. He didn't like having to talk to her like this but, it was necessary for him to fulfil his duty. Sylva watched him as he stood up from his bed, finding his drawers and putting them on. She crossed her arms, a pout forming on her lips.

"Have I upset you, Lewyn?" Sylva asked, looking at him. The prince paused. He didn't want to reply to her question, knowing that it would hurt her deeply. It wasn't that he was in love with her, but, he did care for her deeply. However, he knew he couldn't have a lover when he was set to marry a queen.

"I don't think we should continue doing this, Sylva," Lewyn replied. He looked at her, fighting to not give away that he didn't want to do this. "You know I'm not going to marry you. And, what's happening between us is only going to complicate things."

"You don't mean that." Sylva looked at him in shock. She knew him better than he realised. He didn't mean it but, duty was the bane of his desire. And, Lewyn was nothing if not dutiful.

"I think you should leave." Lewyn didn't look at her, only continued to get dressed as Sylva gathered her clothes and left. Lewyn let out a breath, walking over to a jug of wine and pouring himself a cup. He downed it quickly and let out a sigh.