Mother's Day(Sibling Reunion)

//Ok, just a quick note, this is gonna involve what I was talking about in the last chapter. And sorry, I'm only four days late. Also, just pretend they haven't been kidnapped in this part and that your "parents" that I may have mentioned before are adoptive.//

Leonardo ❤

After telling your adoptive mother Happy Mother's Day, you used a teleporter to go visit your brother. Leo was busy with patrol.

---------

"Chris!" You called from the control room.

"Yeah?" You're seventeen year old, blonde-haired brother called back.

"Get Catbug and bring you're gift!! Now!!"

"You know I'm the leader, so technically you're not the boss of me!"

"Christopher Kirkman!!! Do you wanna be nice on Mother's Day or not??"

"Oh! Coming!"

You rolled your eyes and shook your head as he rushed into the room, holding a blue gift box with light blue ribbon.

You on the other hand, held a light blue gift box with blue ribbon.

"Catbug!"

"Yes Chwis, and (Y/N)?" The half-cat, half-ladybug creature replied walking in.

"Could you give these to mom and tell her we said 'happy mothers day'? Also tell dad we said 'hi'". You handed him the boxes.

Catbug nodded and soon disappeared with a jolt and ZAP! , disappearing into the see-through zone where your parents were held. You smiled when he returned, as soon as he had gone.

"She said dank you and your fader said hewo", he informed, walking out casually.

You smiled and hugged your brother. "Now use your teleporter to take me home. I'm starting to get space-sick".

Donatello ❤

You had just got done calling your busy adoptive mom and wishing her a happy Mother's Day. You decided to go and visit your sister at her luxurious castle(this is when they are all human, including the staff and the beast). Donnie was busy in his lab.

----------

"But Belle, I traveled all the way to France, through the woods, and into the castle so I could celebrate Mothers Day!" You whined to your older sister.

"But, I told you. Our mother is not here". Her soft voice informed.

"It doesn't have to be our mother".

"Then who?"

You motioned to the unsuspecting Mrs.Potts.

Belle gasped a little, in realization. "Oh! Right!"

"Well, let's get Chip and we can sing a song!"

Belle nodded,"*giggle* Oui~!"

---------

~So we wish you a Happy Mother's Daaaaaaaayyy!!!!!~

You, Belle, and all the staff sang out the last verse in front of the one-woman crowd.

Mrs.Potts' eyes filled with tears and she clapped loudly.

As a special surprise, planned by none other than you, the Prince (theBeast) came out and handed her a red rose.

"Oh! Why how lovely!" She sniffed in its delicate, yet passionate fragrance.

Chip and his siblings ran over to her and hugged her tightly.