When He Wants To Be In A Relationship

❤Leonardo❤

Leonardo's hopeless without you. He loves you deeply. He's singing in his head, when I think about you.  Then he gets an idea. He texts you:
Leo: Hey

Y/N: Hi

Leo: Um,  Meet me in the alley next to the convenient store at night.

Y/N: K.

You head to where he told you to meet him. Then he appears. He walks up with something behind his back. He stares into your eyes and smiles. He pulls out what is behind his back. A blue lily. Sweet. He kneels, holding out the flower, and blushes. " When I think of you, I think of the sweetest song. When I think of you, your in my head all day long. When I think of you, I think of the prettiest flower. When I think of you, I can climb the tallest tower. When I think of you. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend? " You start feeling emotional. You wipe a tear from your eye as he stands up. Then you give him a bear hug and say happily," Yes!!". What a happy day.

❤Donatello❤

He's glad he met you. Yep. He wants to ask you out. He texts you to meet him at the alley next to the tech shop. When you get there all you see is darkness. It's night time. Then you see a paper airplane fly towards you.  You open it to find a note. Will you be my girlfriend?  Then you see a yes and no checkbox. You check yes seeing its from Don and look up seeing nothing. You fold the note back up perfectly fly the paper plane back in the direction it came from. You head home, blushing and feeling happy about yourself.

❤Raphael

He had to plan the perfect way to become your boyfriend. After all, he wasn't the romantic type.  He got an idea. He texted you, asking where you were. You texted him that you were just leaving the gym. You asked why did he ask but you got no response. At night, he ran to the gym and hid in the alley, watching you walk out. You didn't know but, he followed you home. When you went into your bedroom and sat on your bed, you heard a knock on your bedroom window. You opened it to find Raphael. He hands you a rose and you both blush. He looks into your eyes and asks, " Will you be my girlfriend?  If you say yes, I'll be the happiest turtle in the world and take you on a motorcycle ride. If you say no, I'll leave you alone  and we don't have to see each other anymore." You smile teasingly, " Hmm. I admit I don't want to see you anymore so maybe I should say no". He gets a terrified and mad look. You snicker, " I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Yes. I would love to". You climb out the window, jumping on his back. You both climb onto his motorcycle, you getting on behind him. You both put on helmets and you wrap your arms around his shell and lean your head on his shoulder as you take off. So romantic.

❤Michelangelo❤

Mike was happy he had you as a friend. But he felt like he liked you more. He feels you should be more than friends. He wants to impress you. He walks into the dark alley at night and finds a kitten left in a box. He finds a note on it that says I have taken my shots. Take good care of me. He picks it up. It has a orange, baige color. He ties a orange ribbon around its neck and walks into the alley next to the pizza parlor. He texts you to meet him there and when you arrive you find him. You see he has something behind his back and you get curious. He blushes and smiles then pops the question," Will you be my girlfriend Y/N!? I got you a present". Then he pulls the kitten from behind his back and you squeal. You run up hug him, kiss his cheek, and take the kitten. " Yes!" , you scream happily. You hug the kitty. You tap your head then grin widely, " I'm gonna name him Micheal. But Mike or Mikey for short. " The kitten purrs in your arms and falls asleep. " Good name", Mikey states. He gestures to his back and you climb on. He runs you and the kitten home across the moonlight and you stare dreamily at the full moon.