16

Narrator pov:

Average looking teenagers talking to their friends loudly and then playing around with them as the class are awfully loud and annoying for a teacher to deal with.

"Say.. i heard that today is the day where the moon eclipse will make an appearance"

"Really?! How intriguing! Tell me more about it"

"I'm pretty sure that it has been going viral these days in the newspaper.."

"I rarely use a newspaper.. even if i do have one, my dad would probably be the one reading it all"

"Eh same, mine would use it to clean dog shit tho"

"I did not need to know that but alright"

The chatter slowed down a little as we're completely focusing on the new girl now. She blocked all the noises from her ears like what you people can't do when a guy tryna hit you in dm.

Y/n was thinking back to her companion from yesterday as she had herself playing uno cards together with her friends.

"Y/n move! It's your turn"

She looked at clara boredly as she put her final card down. Which is that card where you can change it's color and add 4 more cards to the person after you. Oh yea, she also put a green card down where it'll block the person after her from putting their card down.

"Uno card, uno game." She said calmly, looking like it's the easiest thing she has ever played throughout her life.

The girl after her then started cursing as they are skipped from putting cards down. Y/n holds a relaxed expression while her 'new' companion next to her was trying their best not to lose or win last.

Y/n was then seen letting out a scoff from her mouth as she tried to maintain the giggles from escaping her. She really finds it amusing just how easy this game is and yet they're so bad at this..

"Skill issues.." she said it quietly under her breath, thought it did not went unheard from clara as they also nods in agreement.

Clara was also seen laughing about their two other companions, fighting off eachother in this uno cards game.

🥕🐇

RINGGG RINGGG-

"Haaa.. man, I've been waiting for so long! Lets go y/n! To the cafeteria!!" Clara actively said, holding y/n hand closely. Something that nightmare couldn't even do..

Anyways, as they were walking down the stairs. Clara could already see the cafeteria near!

So They hold onto y/n hand tightly and then ran off quickly. Causing y/n to be caught off guard as her legs was moved as well by force.

"Lets go! I rarely see you eating anything so I'm going to buy you a dessert for the sake of our friendship!"

Friendship huh? I can't tell if clara genuinely sees me as a friend.. or just a stranger..