chapter 57

Jennie POV

"Stay still." My eyes widen when I hear her voice, that made me look up.

She's looking at me with a sweet smile painted on her plump lips.

"Hi ." She said and smile sweetly that made my eyes widen 10x if it's that even possible.

Her smile faded when she look at my back and put up her blank face. She made me turn, my back now facing her and pull me close to her side.

I face the people on the venue including my parents with Kai and his father on their side, their are in front of us.

Kai scoffed and said. "What are you doing here weirdo? The serving crew are at the kitchen and can you let go of my fiance."

"Fiance?" Lisa ask and turn to me with her calm face. "Did you say yes to him?" She ask softly. I shake my head as I can't find my voice to this kind of Lisa. She's like the Lisa before, the soft sweetest, kindest girl I know.

That made her smirk."Sorry bro. She didn't said yes." She said looking at Kai.

"Yet. She going too. Now let go of my girlfriend." Kai said.

She then turn to me and ask. "Is he even your boyfriend?"

"No." I said in a low voice.

Lisa and her friends chuckle that i just know that are here too behind us wearing their tux.

"Who are you? And how can you get in here? The people who can enter are the one's we send the invitation and I'm sure your not one of them." My dad said looking at Lisa from head to toe.

"Really? Then what's this?" Lisa said and show the invitation card to dad.

" Ah That must be my secretary's wrong doing. She must be send it in wrong address. Can I have it back?" My dad said.

"Sure." She said and pass it dad's bodyguard beside us.

"Haha you must be pick it up somewhere so you can be here and try to fit yourselves in Jennie's world. What a pathetic weirdo are you?" Kai said and laugh. This dog.

"Oh this invitation should be tend to send to LM group of company. Are you perhaps working in there?" My dad ask cautiously.

"Yeah."

"Are you the assistant of their CEO?" Dad ask again hopefully.

"No."

"An employee there?" And again.

"Nope." That made my dad frown.

"But you said your working there."

"I am.

"hahaha uncle stop asking her. She a delusional freak. Let me guess, your one of the cleaning service. Now stop being a weirdo and let go of my girl." Kai said that made me raised my right eyebrow.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but she's my fiance and we have a daughter." She said that made the people in the venue gasp, so as I. I look at her in disbelief.

"What are you doing?" I ask in whisper.

"Just get along." She whispered back without looking at and squeeze my waist.

"Huh. Dream on weirdo. What are you talking about? Jennie would never stood on your level. Your poor little salary can't even buy your own meal what more a ring." Kai said with a smug look.