Chapter 1

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT GUYS. I HAD TO START WITH EXAMS AND I  FINISHED 2 WEEKS AGO. AND LET ME TELL YOU; THE EXAMS KICKED MY ASS.
ANYWAY, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

Peter Parker was in pain. He didn't feel achey or sore, He was in pain.

Peter had just woken up from his exhaustion and he was in the most pain he'd felt in a month. Upon waking up, he started to examine his surroundings and found he was in a very well decorated rooms. He looked down at his torso and found some bandages wrapped around him, as well as bandage being wrapped around his arms and legs. He also saw medical equipment and supplies around the room, meaning that whoever had brought him where he was had actually taken care of him. That was a relief, and a nice change of pace from the usual hate, annoyance and irritation he would receive. 

Peter: I should get up. Find who patched me up and thank them. *attempts to get up before groaning in pain.* Okay, getting up is NOT an option.

Deciding that lying down and waiting for whoever patched him up was the better choice, he did exactly that, hoping that he didn't have to wait too long.

A few minutes of waiting later, his medic showed up.

???: It's good to see you again Peter. I wish that the circumstances were better than this, but it is always good to see you old friend.

Peter: Doc Strange? Hey man. Hey um, not to sound ungrateful, but why did you patch me up?

Dr Strange: You have a tendency of getting extremely injured and requiring medical attention that you are too stubborn to seek. As such, I have made it a personal priority to always monitor you on your patrols in the event of an injury that would require my medical experience.

Peter: Huh. Well, um, thanks a lot.

Peter looked down for a moment and then looked at Stephen

Peter: Hey, um, not that I'm not grateful; but why exactly did I need medical attention. I noticed the bandages, but far as I can tell, I wasn't injured when I passed out.

Dr Strange: You mostly needed medical attention for more recent injuries you had aquired that hadn't been too noticeable unless you were trained to see it. That, or you yourself just hadn't noticed any of them. Some of your injuries were also responsible for you collapsing when you had, that on top of the exhaustion you seem to find yourself experiencing as of late.

Peter: Huh. Well, uh; thanks again Doc.

Dr Strange: It is not an issue, old friend. You know very well that I am here to help when you need me; same as I, and so many others, can count on you.

Peter: Heh, Thanks Stephen. Is there anything else, or am I fine to leave?

Dr Strange: Actually, there is a final thing I was hoping to bring up later, but I suppose now is a good time to bring it up. Earlier, after I had finished giving you proper medical attention, I had sensed the presence of a being that you have previously come into contact with.

Peter: *A little scared* Who is this exactly.

Once the final word had left his mouth, Peter had found himself in a small moment of silence with Dr Strange, signifying Strange's fear and reluctance toward answering the question.

Dr Strange: ...It's The One Above All