Chapter 7

No one's POV:

Itsuka: So she kissed you?

Izuku: On the cheek, but yes, she did.

Itsuka: Attaboy!!

Izuku: Jesus you sound like mom.

Itsuka: What? Im proud of you.

Izuku: Please stop.

Itsuka: Ok i will stop. But listen, don't screw this up izuku. I know you're not interested in dating again after Katagi but...maybe give her a chance?

Izuku:*raises eyebrow*You do know we're just friends right?

Itsuka: Hah!! That's what you think.

Izuku: Whatever. We are friends and i plan on keeping it that way.

Itsuka: Anyway, are you ok? You said some of your old bullies showed up.

Izuku: Yeah, im fine i didn't really give them the satisfaction of messing with me.

Itsuka: And what does matoi think of all this?

Izuku: Why does it matter?

Itsuka: She was your da-

Izuku: Not a date.

Itsuka: -You two were hanging out and suddenly two guys from your dark and sad past show up forcing you to tell said backstory to your new friend.

Izuku: First of all, dark and sad past? What is this? DC? Second of all, i wasn't forced to tell her my past...i decided to tell her because it felt right. And honestly, i don't really care what she thinks about all of this.

Itsuka: Wow ok grumpy ass. I asked because you two are supposed to be soulmates.

Izuku: Again with that.

Itsuka: It's true. It will happen and there's nothing you can do about it.

Izuku: You should stop reading those romance fanfics they're screwing with your head.

Itsuka:*gasp*How dare you?! Ok i will stop with this...for now. Just remember that when you two get together i will be there to say "I told you so".

Izuku: Yeah sure itsuka whatever you say.

Itsuka: Remember. You and her. Soulmates.

Izuku stares at her while she walks backwards looking at izuku, she doesn't see a bag on the floor so she trips and falls.

Itsuka: Ow!! Who put this bag here?!

Izuku:*chuckles*Why are gingers so annoying?

Deketsu: Oh you called her a ginger.

Izuku: Don't tell her i said that.

Deketsu: Bitch even if i wanted to i can't, because nobody can hear me except you.

Izuku: True that.

Later with ryuko:

She's coming out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth.

Senketsu: Good morning ryuko!!

Ryuko: Ahhhh!! Goddamnit senketsu.

Senketsu: Sorry.

Ryuko: Whatever, im hungry.

She grabs a cereal box and puts it on the counter then she opens the fridge but sees there's no milk.

Ryuko: What the fuck? I was sure there was milk left. Damnit!!

Senketsu: What's wrong?

Ryuko: Looks like we are going shopping.