Chapter 9

Ryuko's POV:

It's friday, i know that usually people would be really excited because of it but me, for me it's just another normal day. But that is not the most important thing right now, the thing is that i woke up to eat some breakfast and the first thing i hear is to voices screaming at eachother.

Ryuko: Ugh.

Senketsu: You should go check what's going on outside.

Ryuko: It doesn't really concern me Senketsu, it's probably just a fight between a couple, they will scream at eachother then they will apologize with sex later just wait.

Senketsu: But what if it ends up in murder?

Ryuko:...*sigh*Ok i will go check.

I really don't care about what's going on, it's really private business but senketsu has a point... what if it ends up on abuse or someone ends up murdered? I really have to check just to make sure.

I open the door slightly and take a peek outside and what i see is Midoriya standing outside with his phone on speaker, the girl on the phone is screaming... is that his ex? I should listen to what they say.

Izuku: Why can't you just stop calling me like i told you to do Katagi?!

Katagi: [DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO NERD?! O HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR WEEKS!!)

Izuku: Oh i know, i blocked your number.

Katagi: [WHAT?!  NO YOU DIDN'T!]

Izuku: I did.

Katagi: [I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!]

Izuku: Believe what you want i honestly don't care Bakugo.

Katagi: [...WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!]

Damn, that girl sure screams a lot. Midoriya looks like he wants to just die, let me help him out.

Izuku: No, i will not accept your videocall and what the hell are you saying about some other girl? Why do you care? We are not together and you don't own me.

This is your chance Ryuko.

Ryuko: Hey Midoriya.

Izuku: Hey Matoi, what's up?

Katagi: [WHO IS THAT?!]

Izuku: Oh shut up.

Katagi: [NERD-]

Wow, he hanged up on an angry woman... respect.

End of POV:

No one's POV:

Ryuko: It looked like you needed help to get out of that situation.

Izuku: How long has she been listening? Yeah, thanks for that.

Ryuko: Angry ex?

Izuki: She's always angry but yeah, that was my ex.

Ryuko: Didn't you block her number?

Izuku: I did, but she's been calling me from different phone number and this time i only answered because it was her mother's number.

Ryuko: Oh.

Izuku: So... you were listening?

Ryuko: Kind of, but don't worry i didn't hear much. I was eating breakfast when i heard the screaming.

Izuku: Jeez, sorry for ruining your breakfast.

Ryuko: Nah it's ok, shit happens am i right?

Izuku: It does, im surprised you even bothered to check.