Chapter 8

No one's POV:

Izuku: You want me to... what?

Am: I want you to inherit my power young midoriya.

Izuku: Uhh.

Deketsu: Inherit his power? You can do that?

Izuku: I don't know.

Am: Hm?

Izuku: Why me?

Am: Well, like i said before, i already had someone else in mind but after watching back there, i think you would be a better succesor.

Izuku: Hold on, don't tell me you were planning on giving it to katagi bakugo?

Am: Uhhh how do you know? And do you know her?

Izuku: The address you asked my help for earlier and i know her because she's my... ex-girlfriend.

Deketsu: And she's a bitch.

Am: Oh, i see.

Izuku: Honestly, i can see why you would choose her but... let me tell you that other than her having a pretty strong quirk, she's not that great. Im not saying im better it's just... she's a bitch.

Deketsu: That's my boy!!

Am:*chuckles*Things didn't end well i take it.

Izuku: What gave you that impression? Heh.

Am: Enough about that, im not going to insist for you to accept my quirk if you don't want it it's fine i will keep looking. But just know that i think you will be a great choice.

Izuku: Don't worry about that, i will accept your quirk.

Am: Really?

Izuki: Yeah. But first, i really need to know what im dealing with here, i need to be on the loop.

Am: Sure. The quirk im about to give you is called one for all.

Izuku: One for all.

Am: Yes. The first person cultivates the power, and then passes it on to another. The next refines it and passes it on again. In this way, those crying out to be saved and those with brave and true hearts link to form a crystalline network of power! That's right young midoriya, my quirked was passed on to me like a torch and now... it's your turn.

Izuku: A transferable quirk huh. Never heard of that, but it's cool tho.

Am: Do you have any questions young midoriya?

Izuku: About the quirk? No, but out of curiosity, i want to know about how you ended that way... you know... as mini might.

All might chuckles at the comment and lifts his shirt up revealing the injury he got.

Izuku: Jesus.

Am: Yeah, it's really bad.

Izuku: How the hell did you get that.

Am:*sigh*Well, one for all is powerful and all that but... it comes with a nemesis.

Deketsu: Of course it does.

Am: His name is all for one.

Izuku: Wait, one for all all for one... this isn't very creative at all.

Am: All the previous users of one for all had fought that man at one point, the seventh user... my master, nana shimura, she fought... but she died.

Izuku: I take it you had a fight with him as well?

Am: Yeah, and now i have this wound he gave me as a reminder. But i destroyed his face so we're even.

Izuku: How is it that this never came out to news.