Beast and Gaston OCs

Beast-

Oleander "Lee" Novak is a rather cold hearted individual. Many people did not like the young king saying he had no signs of any love or caring behind his eyes. He was always stone faced barely showing any emotions to others. He never had many friends and mostly avoided people only talking to them if he needed something or if they needed something. He didn't show any sympathy for the others in the kingdom causing his people to grow hatred for him.

One day a witch was passing by the kingdom. This was also the day where there was a ball in which the King chose who he wanted to marry. The witch seeing he had no love or care for anyone or any of their problems grew angry. She felt as though he was a unjust ruler and could just ignore his people's suffering. She cursed Oleander turning him into the true monster he was. A dragon with no care for anyone. She also made everyone else in the kingdom disappear to truly make him lonely. She wanted him to find a lover by his 21st birthday or he would become a true dragon. Maybe if someone could crack open that cold hearted exterior they'll find a kind and caring king...

Gaston-

Gaston-

Ciel Lockton was a kindhearted and popular guy among his small town. He always around helping others with whatever they need. He is also seen as the most attractive guy in town. Though many love him he only has eyes for beauty. Ever since childhood he's only wanted to be around beauty and make them love him.

Though he also wants to be a hero. He wants everyone to praise him for saving them. That's why even though he's a hunter and only hunts things like deers and bears he wishes to hunt down a horrible beast and save them all. With that he wishes that'll impress beauty to love and marry him which is his second wish. His first is being a hero.