Knight OC

Name: Enzo Craven

Nickname: The Masked Knight

Age: 22

Gender: Cis male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Human with powers

Powers: He has the ability to summon any weapon at will

Height: 6ft

Looks:

Personality: The masked knight is known not to show much emotion though it's not noticeable anyway from his face

Personality: The masked knight is known not to show much emotion though it's not noticeable anyway from his face. He's a rather good knight being rather obedient and powerful. Though even if he doesn't show it he is rather self-conscious of his face. He's rather closed off at first but once getting to know him he's a softy and a sweetheart. He's also a rather loyal guy and will die for those he cares about or is protecting.

Likes:
Oranges
Cooking
Painting
Training
Cooler temperatures
The kingdom he's serving
Being of use

Dislikes:
His face
His past
Not being of use
Marshmallows
Hot temperatures 

Hobbies: Cooking, Painting, Training

Fears: He gets ridiculed because of his face, he fails his job
Type: Enzo doesn't have the highest standards. He honestly wants someone who loves him for him and doesn't judge his appearance. Someone who could give him confidence in himself and that is not too controlling.

Backstory: When Enzo was young he was known in his town to be an angel. He had looks too beautiful to compare. This brought him many friends but also enemies. He lived a good life learning cooking and painting from his mother while learning his fighting skills from his father. He was such a good fighter in fact that he was gifted the powers he has today. Though as time went on others grew rather bitter including those he thought were his friends. Being jealous of his looks they had a plan. Finding an old spell book they cursed Enzo with hideous looks causing the poor boy's face to turn all scarred making him look as though his face went through many battles. This caused him to be shunned from the community that once loved him including his own mother and father. Because of this, he left the town he once called home and went into hiding even getting himself a mask to hide his face. It didn't take long for him to become a knight with his fighting skills but no one knew of his true face. This is why they call him 'The Masked Knight'

Triggers: I don't really have any but I also don't do smut. I'm not uncomfortable with it I just don't exactly know how to go about it so I'd rather just not do it