The ever growing family

Giyuu was horrified. He'd just watched as his favorite children had rounded the corner, only to see the stiff, most likely dead body of Mrs.Norris.

Hundreds of students were now blaming Harry, seeing as he was at the front of the group. Giyuu stepped up and interrupted the headmaster who was trying to pry what happened out of Harry.

"He didn't see anything." He spoke, catching everyone's attention. Dumbledore frowned. "I rounded the corner only a moment before these three and Mrs.Norris was already there." He spoke, trying to calm Filch.

The man only glared at everyone with hate filled eyes while clutching the body of his car to his chest.

"And the cat is alive." He added, being able to hear the heartbeat. Filch's eyes snapped to him as Giyuu gently lifted the cat.

"Follow me and I will try to fix your cat, Filch. But please remain as calm as you can." He spoke gently.

Filch nodded and the group slowly walked to the classroom nearby. Giyuu gently placed the cat on the table and examined her before sighing.

"See? She's only petrified. Must have been a magical animal or something she ate in the forest. As for the blood writing probably someone's sick little game."

He sighed and took out a small dosage of mandrake extract, letting a few drops hit the tongue of the cat. A few moments later, her restarted to twitch and she slowly got up.

Filch hugged her and cried, stroking her fur. Draco gulped a little as the man turned to them. He eyed Harry in hesitation before bowing his head in shame.

"I'm sorry.... I took it too far and didn't even check my facts. I owe you an apology, Potter." Harry bowed his head slightly, something he'd picked up over the summer.

"It's alright, Mr.Filch. I understand why you were so upset." Harry spoke softly, fingers sliding through Mrs.Norris's fur as she snuggled up to his leg.

Snape's lips twitched up at the sight. The boy was starting to act like Lily. Maybe he should stop being such an asshole already. He chuckled as Mrs.Norris was jumping into Harry's arms with a content pur.

Harry stroked the cat gently before handing her back to her owner. Giyuu gripped the shoulders of the teens and led them out of the room, smiling at concerned students and reporting it was just another student's sick prank.

Many looked uneasy but he only gave pointed looks to the swords attached at the hips. A few giggled at it as he let the boys and Hermione go.

He sighed as he went into his living quarters an hour later, sending in a request for much more mandrake extract. He was told it would be delivered in the morning.

He collapsed in bed with a sigh before his door was slammed open and he jumped up. Uzui grinned at him from the door.

"Tomioka my Flamboyant friend! It is friday so you have no classes tomorrow!" Giyuu just blinked.

"And as such, I will be Flamboyantly taking you out!" Giyuu raised an eyebrow.

"Did you think about how you worded that?" He deadpanned.

"Yes, yes I did!" Giyuu's eyebrows shot up. "I'm taking you on a date! Now come on, my wives want to talk to you!"

Giyuu paused. Processing. Processing. His eyes widened. "WAIT WHAT?" He yelled as he was scooped out of bed.

"You can't just say stuff like that!" He yelled, face flushing. Uzui gave him a deadpan look as he headed for the floo.

"Is that a no?" He asked bluntly.

"I mean no but-!"

"Good! A date it is then!" Giyuu just stopped talking, his face a fiery red. What the hell was going on?

He let himself be carried through the floo and into the Uzui estate, still processing.

Uzui just plopped him on the couch and left the room, leaving him with the girls. He waved awkwardly.

Hinatsuru smiled and sat next to him, just placing her head on his shoulder. He flushed as Makio did the same with Suma plopping her head into his lap.

"U-uh g-girls?" He asked weakly.

Hinatsuru smiled and lifted her head. "Hey Giyuu. We wanted to talk." He nodded, trying to focus on not moving his legs. Didn't want Suma to move if she was comfortable.

"When we went back to Hogwarts we watched you teach. Watched how you interacted with everyone. Saw how you grew into a nice man who stepped out of his shell. You're a really nice man too. Never trying to peek on us or get flirty." He smiled a bit, watching as her head fell onto his shoulder again.

"We were hoping you might give us all a chance? Please?" He sighed softly with a gentle smile.

"Alright. I'll give you guys a chance. But you do know I'm going to spend almost all of my time teaching or dealing with school matters right?" He spoke softly.

She nodded. "Lord Tengen is going to retire soon so we can spend all of our time together. We'll rejoin you at Hogwarts until you decide to stop teaching. Hell maybe one of us will help the teachers because some of them are getting a bit older and might want to retire soon."

He nodded gently as Uzui walked back in, holding a tray with a tea kettle and some cups. An idea suddenly made itself known as he grinned.

"Why don't we head to Tomioka Mannor? In England?" He asked, getting big smiles back.

He opened the floo to his home and let the bunch explore, all of them finding their room and pouting.

"Can we share a room with you?" Makio asked. He turned pink but nodded.

Vendel the house elf chuckled and called over Douxie to help them move the items. Giyuu smiled as he imagined his son's reactions.

He paused. Sons. He smiled softly.

Yes that was right. His two boys.