The Hospital Visit

Uzui held onto Giyuu's hand, tears streaming down his face. His lover had been used by Muzan. His body had been used by the scum of the earth. And based on his depleted magical core, magic had not been able to save him of his horrid fate.

The deep claw marks that had been on his hips suggested that he'd been fighting it and the deep scratches on his wrists told him Muzan had gotten tired of fighting him.

He held his body close to him as he gently applied a salve to his wrists. He placed a small kiss on the back of his hand and lowered it to the bed. He brushed a hair away from his face and broke down sobbing.

He had requested Giyuu for the mission. He didn't watch over him even though he should have. He was responsible for him being captured. For him being raped.

He hated it. The uppermoons had escaped and almost no one was injured. But seeing Giyuu no longer among the people in the obi made his heart drop. Him and the girls looked for days on end until he decided to check Hogwarts.

He had heard the man falling onto the bed and was horrified by what he saw. His love was naked, bruised and covered in scratches. He was also in a great deal of pain.

He made a move to leave the bed to change the water in the bowl he had been using to wipe away the blood when a hand weakly grabbed onto him. His head snapped around and he met the watery eyes of his lover.

He fell to his knees, caressing his face gently. "Giyuu....." he whispered.

Giyuu weakly smiled at him and gently patted the spot on the bed next to him. "Please...." he rasped gently.

Uzui slowly took off his shoes and slipped into the bed next to Giyuu, tugging the man to lay on top of him. He hugged him while inhaling the lovely scent of vanilla coming from Giyuu.

He gently placed a soft kiss onto his forehead before Giyuu closed his eyes again. He gulped as his tears stopped and held on just a little tighter, falling asleep for the first time in three days.

The master cried softly as his children finished the letter. Makio had sent it the morning after they had found Giyuu, telling him of what had happened.

Amane was pale in horror and tears threatened to spill out of her own eyes but she held strong. She took her kids outside and met with the hashira.

"The meeting will be moved to next week." She started, getting concerned looks.

"But shouldn't we be trying to figure out where Tomioka is?" Shinobu asked in concern. Amane shook her head.

"Uzui found him but he's in pretty bad shape so they're taking him to St. Mungo's. It's a hospital in Scotland." She spoke gently.

"May we know what Muzan did to Tomioka?" Gyomei asked softly. Her face gained a deep frown.

"I apologize..... but I believe you really do not want to know." Her voice was shaking and a tear threatened to fall. Their stomachs dropped.

"Is he going to be alright?" Shinobu asked quickly.

Amane sighed but nodded. "With time, yes. But he has a large target on his back now. I believe he'll be going to teach full time. Meaning he may retire."

Whispers broke out and Amane raised a hand to silence them. "You'll have the rest of the week off as many demon attacks have gone down. Why don't you all go visit Giyuu?" She asked.

Most of them paused. "That trip is at least a few months at sea." Obanai started.

Amane laughed. "Who said anything about travelling by sea? Uzui will be here shortly to take you to Giyuu."

She turned and walked back inside. The others glanced at each other in confusion. "How else are we going to get there?" Mitsuri mumbled in confusion. Rengoku let out a laugh.

"Oh you'll see. Either you'll throw up or you'll be absolutely amazed." They looked at him. Obanai's eyes narrowed.

"Weren't you in England yesterday? How did you get here?" Rengoku chuckled.

"Magic." Obanai groaned.

"Seriously how did you get here?!" He snapped. Rengoku gave him a deadpan look and proceeded to vanish with a small pop. They all jumped as he reappeared a few feet away.

"Like I said, magic. We'll all be using that." He chuckled. Before anyone could say anything else, the fireplace roared to life with green flames and Uzui walked out quickly. They stared in absolute shock as he just grabbed three of them and walked back through the flames.

The followed silently, landing in a hospital setting. Uzui stared at them with a cold gaze. "Don't wake him up and do not insult him in any way or I will have your head." He snapped before turning on his heel.

The ran behind him and entered a room with a single bed in the center. Giyuu was hooked up to an IV drip and and a heart monitor. His body was covered in bandages that smelled of salves and medication. They gulped as they each took a seat. Obanai glanced at the medical board hanging on the end on the bed and grabbed it. He flipped through it and his face went pale before it turned green.

"Obanai? What does it say?" Mitsuri asked. He couldn't find it in himself to answer, just passing her the board and moving closer to Giyuu, muttering apologies for his previous actions.

Mitsuri stood up, dropping the board and left the room. That seemed to spark horror in the others as they all read the board. A few of them left the room to go calm down while others went to shield Giyuu.

He stirred a little bit in his sleep as a nightmare took hold of his mind.

"Mine. You're all mine......." Red eyes fluttered in the darkness.