Disaster

Giyuu hummed as he rinsed his hair the next day. Shampoo washed out of his hair and Uzui gently massaged conditioner into his hair with a chuckle.

"You're like a cat you know." He said as Giyuu leaned into his hand.

"Good. Cats are cute." Giyuu mumbled. Uzui chuckled and pulled Giyuu into him. The water fell down their bodies as Uzui gently hummed a small tune for Giyuu.

Everyone else was still asleep so they were safe to shower without their relationship being discovered. They still hadn't told the hashira yet after all.

Uzui gently kissed Giyuu on the lips as he held on, gently rubbing his side to feel the now scarred flesh.

He was glad Giyuu had healed fast, the wounds gone within two days. The cuts hadn't been deep, but there were many of them.

Uzui's brow knitted together as he pressed closer to Giyuu. Giyuu groaned as he was picked up by Uzui and pressed into the wall. He gasped as their lips broke apart and Uzui attacked his neck with kisses. His eyes looked up, glittering.

"May I?" Giyuu nodded quickly as Uzui's hands drifted up and down his thighs. Before anything else could happen, someone knocked on the door.

Uzui groaned as he set Giyuu down and stepped out of the bathroom, putting a bathrobe on. "You finish your shower and wash your cuts okay?" Giyuu sighed and nodded, going back to his shower.

Uzui walked into the bedroom and opened the door, seeing Sanemi waiting. He stared at Uzui before speaking.

"Why are you in Tomioka's room? In a bathrobe?"

Uzui pursed his lips. Shit. He sighed and tugged the man inside, him catching sight of the picture from their first date. He seemed to understand, letting out a small 'oh.'

Uzui sighed. "Please just don't tell the others? We want to do it on our own time." Sanemi slowly nodded.

"Thank you." The shower stopped and a minute later Giyuu walked out fully dressed. The bandages were gone already, leaving tiny white lines were the flesh had yet to regain coloration.

"Sanemi?" He asked in confusion. "What do you need?"

"I was going to ask who those two rooms are." He spoke, gesturing to the rooms they'd wondered about all night.

Giyuu smiled at the reminder. "The kids I adopted. Please leave the rooms alone because they cleaned them before the school year started."

Sanemi nodded before his eyes landed on the scar on his face. "The scar is looking much better. Almost completely faded now."

Giyuu's eyes lit up. "Really? I didn't look in the mirror."

Sanemi snorted. "I can tell. You have a hockey on your neck." He deadpanned, making the room freeze.

Giyuu turned red and threw a pillow at Uzui. "No marks where everyone can see them! I have to go back to teaching in the morning!" Uzui caught the plow and laughed.

"Oops!"

Giyuu pouted before moving to hide it. "We have breakfast soon. I'm going to go talk to Vendel and Douxie." Uzui nodded and Giyuu walked down the stairs, hoping on the railings halfway through. He slid down and hopped onto the floor, walking into the kitchen.

"Vendel? Douxie?" He called. The two elves popped in at his sides and hugged him.

"Master!" He chuckled.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked after they calmed down.

"Nomura is making Salmon Daikon and we were doing the rice and curry."

He hummed in delight. "Thank you." He walked out to let them finish their work and met with the others at the table.

The silence was deafening. He shifted in discomfort.

"Tomioka." Shinobu started. He looked at her. "Are you going to tell us what the hell happened?"

He stared. "No." The food popped in in that moment and Giyuu picked up his chopsticks, ignoring them all. Uzui took his seat with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you suddenly silent?" He asked. The tension around the table grew.

"I refused to answer when Kocho asked what happened." Giyuu responded coldly.

Uzui frowned at them. "He doesn't have to tell you." He glared at Kocho. "Especially not after how you treated him for years."

Her gaze lowered in shame as everyone began to each, trying to make small talk and failing.

Giyuu finsihed first and left the hall, heading for his office. He needed to get some lesson plans together. An hour into his planning, arms wrapped around him and he was lifted into the lap of Uzui, who took his spot in the chair.

Giyuu hummed but kept his eyes on his work. Uzui's head nestled into his neck gently, eyes closed softly.

Giyuu smiled and shifted his head to rest on Uzui. "Hello love." He whispered.

"Hey doll." Uzui mumbled back, eyes opening to watch him write.

"Plans for the first years?" Giyuu nodded and tilted his head. Uzui chuckled and placed a kiss on his neck. Giyuu giggled at the feeling before placing his forehead on Uzui's.

The door opened abruptly, making the two jump and knock heads. Obanai stared wide eyed at their position as they hastily got up.

"What the fuck? Why the hell was TOMIOKA of all people on your lap?" Obanai snapped. Giyuu flinched and lowered his head.

"Why the hell are you letting this freak-"

"Say it again." Uzui spoke coldly. Obanai glared.

"So you're going to side with a freak? Yeah sure I feel bad about what Muzan did-" Giyuu inhaled sharply, tears now pricking the corners of his eyes. "But that doesn't change the fact that he's an emotionless asshole! Why the hell were you letting him just sit there?!"

By now everyone was at the door, staring at Obanai in horror. "That is too far!" Mitsuri snapped, making him flinch.

Obanai opened his mouth but was stopped by a sharp hiss. Kaburamaru slid off his shoulders, snapping at him.

"KABURAMARU?" He shrieked. The snake slid across the floor and up the leg of Giyuu.

The snake began to gently hiss to Giyuu who looked up, eyed filled with hatred.

He hissed back, sending the snake back to it's master.