Chapter 2:Dear assasins, you're out of your league!

Jack had traveled to the mansio with quick acrobatics and was gonna enrer through a window, but first had stopped to admire the capital. Oh, what beatiful colors thay had!

There were so many people colored in despair, terror and agony. A large grin formed in his face, but it quickly dued down and turned into a disgusted face.

There were also vile, disgusting nuances of greed, lust and other unpleasant colors. He saw tge most disgusting color in his life at the palace and it came from a single man. Whoever he was, Jack decided to kill him only to not need to see that ugly almagation ever again.

His mussing was quickly stopped by Hlökk who floated beside him and tapped his shoulder. He turned to see the impatient face of his Valkyrie and quickly stepped in the masion.

As the two entered trough the window tgey came face to face with a blonde woman with very vile colors coming out of her, the only thing making her worth to look at was the terror. Seeing those colors and her hair color Jack asked her a question, although he knew it was highly unlikely.

Jack:Mother?

The woman looked in confusion at Jack, with Hlökk facepalming beside him. However, the woman's confusion was cut short when half of her body was severed by a giant scissor.

The woman had purple hair and eyes of the same color behind purple rammed glasses. The handle of the scissor and her clothes were also purple, she sure favored that color. Her name was Sheele.

The only reaction she got was a loght bow of greeting from Jack, but he quickly changed his look upon the corpse of who he suspects to have been an owner of tge estabilisment

The only reaction she got was a loght bow of greeting from Jack, but he quickly changed his look upon the corpse of who he suspects to have been an owner of tge estabilisment. Shame, it'd have been quiet nostalgic to kill her.

Hlökk:Her weapon is not normal, Jack.

Jack:A Divine Weapon?

Hlökk:No. It's special, but nowhere close. We should do it anyway, just to be sure.

Jack:As you wish.

Jack got behind Hlökk and bend his upper body at her level holding their hands like they would start dancing, which gretly confused Shelle. However, her confusion only grew when the girl glew in a bright light and then dissapeared, a pair of black gloves now present on Jack's hands.

Shelle:...A Teigu?

Jack:I apologize, dear miss, but I'm not familiar with the term.

Shelle shook her head and dashed at Jack with her now opened scissors. However, the serial killer brought his hand up in protection in time effectively stopping her. She tried to close the scissors upon him, but found taht her weapon can't even scratch the gloves.

Jack pushed his arm forward with force sending Shelle straight into a wall. He took his coat off and tipped his hat respectfully.

Jack:I am terribly sorry, but I fear we'll need to cut this short.