👾 CHEATED

i have a test coming up soon, my last test for the year before summer break. if i don't pass this, i have to go to summer camp which would be HELL because my sister's coming down to new york from cali for the summer. i haven't seen her since she left for college a few months ago & i can't miss her.

1:28 PM
SCHOOL HALL

Y/N: "how was your test?"

BRI: "it's all bullshit. none of the questions were on the homework."

Y/N: "what homework.."

BRI: "oh you gon fail"

Y/N: "don't worry, i got this"

i pulled out a piece of paper from my bag & showed it to bri.

BRI: "don't tell me those are the answers."

Y/N: "i told you i got this."

the bell rang and i went into my class where i'd be taking the test.
teacher: "there should be a test sheet on everybody's desk. you may get a pencil ready & read through the questions but do not start the test."

i didn't need to read through anything because i wasn't going to answer anything. i scanned the room, almost everyone in my grade was there, including dd. me n dd haven't always hated each other, believe it or not, we used to be friends. he just started hanging out with the wrong people n did the wrong things then i guess he forgot about me.

TEACHER: "alright everyone, you have 45 minutes to complete the test. i hope you all handed in your phones. there must be no talking and no cauculators. if you finish the test before the 45 minutes is up, leave your sheets on my desk, if not, i will come and collect your sheets after the timer is up. begin"

i put the cheat sheet on my lap and started writing in the answers slowly. i got a few wrong on purpose to make it believable.

45 MINUTES LATER

the teacher came around and got everyone's tests in a pile. we were told to come back next period to get our results before leaving the class

2:49 PM
CLASS

not everyone who was in the test room at first was there this time. i just thought that maybe it was all the people that passed n the teacher didn't wanna embarrass the ones who failed.
teacher: "40%. all of you scored 40%. or even less than that. i am very disappointed that i have to send MY students to summer camp. really? how do you think this is gonna look for our reputation. half the sophomores of harlem high school going to summer camp?"

EXXXXXXCCCUUUUUSE ME? there has to be a mistake. i even triple checked my answers from the answer sheet n this woman is still sending me to summer camp?

TEACHER: "i've already emailed all your parents, you better pack your things, i'll be seeing you this weekend."