👾 DORM MATE

after almost 2 hours ina bus, we stopped at an empty college. we got a tour around campus, met the teachers, n saw our dorms. there were 2 rooms in my dorm.

as i walked into the first room to put my suitcase down, i saw somebody else's bags already put on the bed. i felt a hand touch mine, and took my suitcase and turned around to see dd.

DD: "can i take these fa you?"

Y/N: "um yeah.. thanks"

i took off my backpack and handed it to him. we both left his room and he put my things down in the other room.

DD: "whys it smell like somebody died in hea.."

Y/N: "ew.. get the fabreeze out my bag"

he put my bags down and got out the air freshener then covered his mouth n nose with his hoodie and sprayed it everywhere. i went to get my perfume which was in my bag by his foot to help.

dd left the room to get his cologne while i got windex and both spraying random ass shit all over the dorm and started laughing.

Y/N: "okay okay enough dd this shits flammable"

DD: "wasnt flammable when u was goin crazy wit dat perfume huh"

we both laughed then went back to our rooms but he stopped me before i got to mine.

DD: "ay y/n"

Y/N: "wsup"

DD: "if that smell don go away by tonight just lemme know n we can swap rooms igh?"

Y/N: "and if yo room start smellin up jus lemme know and i-"

DD: "na na ima stop you right there"

we laughed a lil then headed into our own rooms. i almost forgot about the time dd n i spent apart from each other and i think he did too.