👾 002

8:30 PM
Y/N'S DORM

after finally finishing my homework, i closed my laptop and got out of bed. i went to go knock on dd's dorm and found out he wasn't there. i didn't panic, he's probly out with ddot n notti.

i went back into my room and put all my makeup in my purse and walked to jerzi's dorm.

SY'ANNE: "hey girlll, come in"

she gave me a side hug before i walked in and said hi to everyone else.

Y/N: "have y'all seen dd?"

ZION: "na not since last period. y'all good?"

Y/N: "yea ofc"

8:59 PM
THE PARTY

jerzi did my makeup for me while we helped sy pick what to wear. after i did jerzi's edges, we realised that a lot of people were already starting to show up.

we walked out of jerzi & sy'annes room all together as the smell of weed and hennessy filled the room. music was playing really loud so jerzi went up to dance with sy.

SY'ANNE: "cmonn it'll be funn"

Y/N: "in a sec"

i went up to notti n ddot who were on a couch rolling up with micah n zion.

NOTTI: "naaa, u fucked."

Y/N: "umm hello to u too??"

DDOT: "wait til dd finds out you're here."

Y/N: "that nigga ain my daddy."

i said sitting down between zion n notti.

NOTTI: "ian tryna get in trouble mh"

he left and ddot followed, leaving me with zion and micah

Y/N: "damn ok."

ZION: "hm?"

zion said offering me his blunt. i took it from him and inhaled it then blowing out the smoke.  i kept smoking until i felt a pounding in my head. i passed the blunt back to zion n threw my head back when sy'anne walked up to the couch we were at.

SY'ANNE: "move nigga"

she said to zion who was next to me, he scooted over for sy to sit by me n rub my back.

SY'ANNE: "you good girl?"

Y/N: "ima b fine, go have funn"

SY'ANNE: "okaaayy dd's lookin fa you by the way"

Y/N: "ugh"

SY'ANNE: "but me n jerzi gon b up front if you change your mind"

i smiled in response but that smile dropped as soon as she walked away.

Y/N: "gimme that blunt back."

MICAH: "roll up ya own"

Y/N: "was i talking to yo blackass? no. now gimme that fuckin blunt back"

ZION: "damn"

he said to himself handing me the blunt then putting his hands up in defence.

10:03 PM
THE PARTY

by now, i was high asf, drunk asf and twerking on hella niggas.. asf. me, jerzi & sy'anne was goin aaall outtt until somebody grabbed me by the wrist.