👾 003

DD: "Y/N"

i heard dd yell from the office as i left.

PRINCIPAL: "dd get back-"

fast paced footprints followed the voice of the principal instructing him to sit down. i sped up, now speedwalking to my dorm.

DD: "y/n lemme talk to you"

Y/N: "ion want no more of yo shit dd, you taken this way too far"

i said still walking to my dorm not even stopping to face him.

DD: "jus look at me."

dd froze so i slowed down then turned around to face him. he walked up to me slowly.

Y/N: "you jus got yoself in hella trouble d, i jus don't wanna be in the middle of this."

DD: "i know nd ion care what the cops say about this, i jus wanna make this right with you"

Y/N: "THE COPS? DD!"

DD: "shhh."

he said putting his hand over my mouth before i moved it away.

Y/N: "u best say shit about me to no damn cop david. i'm done playin witchu"

DD: "listen. ima fix alla this ight? i need you to trust me."

he put his hands on my shoulders and looked down at me.

Y/N: "fine... no more dumb shit tho.."

i looked down and seen the charms from our friendship bracelet on the shoelaces of his air forces.

Y/N: "aww babyyy"

i teased.

DD: "shut the fuck up"

he said laughing

DD: "didn fit but i had to put it somewhere"

Y/N: "no it's cute i love it. give them to me when i grow into your size"

DD: "na you stay tiny"

Y/N: "fuck u mean?? i grow.."

DD: "yea alr. i betta head back right quick befo i get in more trouble."

Y/N: "you promise you gon be back tho right?"

he grabbed my face gently and kissed me on the forehead.

DD: "i promise"

10:07 AM
DORM HALLS

i skipped all my classes since i was too worried about what'll happen to dd. i was sitting outside sy'anne & jerzi's dorm leaning on the door waiting for them to come on my phone.

JERZI: "Y/N"

i stood up as soon as i heard her voice and she gave me the biggest hug before sy'anne joined.

JERZI: "where were you last night? why didn't you go to class? are you okay? whas goin on?"

Y/N: "oh my god jerzi relaaax im fine"

sy'anne opened the door to their dorm, it was just us three inside, sitting on the couch.

Y/N: "y'all need to tell me everything."

SY'ANNE: "don't look at me, i missed half of it since i was droppin yo drunkass off"

JERZI: "everything we know is in the video."