Going to the Princess' Debut Party

Shortly after the major debut of the twins, it was the only princess of this kingdom's turn for debut! Some people had seen Leticia in a few occasions such as during the other royal family's birthday parties and other kingdom's special occasions. However, some missed their chances and were really curious about this little princess.

Nevertheless, roughly everyone was curious about how Leticia was when she turned six.

And today, their questions would be answered!

"Now, we will begin celebrating the princess' sixth birthday party and debut to society," King Titus said after giving a short opening speech.

"Please take care of our daughter," Queen Shaula who was standing beside the king also said.

Then, the two figures moved aside to make way for the princess to come out at the stage.

I could sense everyone holding their breath in anticipation to the princess' adorable figure.

Well, who am I to say?

I was also holding my breath in anticipation to what was going to unfold!

I believed that they purposely delayed the princess' appearance to build up the anticipation first.

Just as our anticipation was built-up... Here it is, the princess' debut!!

But the people gasped upon seeing what was happening.

Perhaps it was because the scene they saw betrayed their expectations.

Yes, in the stage, there was not only one figure, but there were three small figures!

The three figures were holding hands, or more precisely, it was as if the center figure was being guided or escorted by the figures next to her.

The center figure managed to steal the others' attention due to her most prominent dress. She was wearing a cute fairy-like dress with a small princess' crown decoration on top of her head. Her shoulder-length hair looked fluffy and soft. Her cheeks were rosy and her viridian-green eyes looked so round and bright.

...is she a rabbit?

Ahem!

Anyway, after feasting my eyes upon Leticia, I shifted my focus to observe the two figures on her right and left.

Wait a minute! Clarification!

It's not like I care less about them that I only observed them after Leticia. It's because I've already seen them before this party even began and they're two familiar figures to me.

Yup, the two figures acting as Leticia's small guards--or should I say, escorts--they are none other than Freyr and Freyja!

The two of them were wearing matching clothes that screamed their identity of the Hartmann family. On top of their clothes, Freyr and Freyja wore cloaks with the royal family's insignia--making them look like the princess' escort!

This small set-up livened up the whole venue's atmosphere as most of the noble women were squealing with how cute the children were.

"Look, children guiding a child!"

"What a cute concept they're doing now!"

Various praises could be heard.

Even if I wasn't the one they praised, I still felt my pride welling up inside.

Is this how parents feel when someone praises their kids? Like, no wonder many parents want their kids to make them proud, then...

That thought unexpectedly crossed my mind.