A wierd way to die...

In a dimly lit room, one could see a young man about 17 years of age. He had an average face but his body looked like it was in shape. He had black hair and brownish black eyes. His eyes were completely fixated on the computer screen, and his fingers were busy typing away on his computer with speed incomparable to any normal person.

It was like a scene in movies when a god tier hacker flexes on other people by showing how fast they can type.

The young man was typing some code  about a game that he was making. He had been developing this game for 4 years. If nothing went wrong, the beta version of the game would be released in a little less than 2 weeks.

The game featured a sci-fi, fantasy and real world mythology combination setting, something that was rarely seen in video games these days.

It was an open world MMORPG game that was about a world where the gods still hold power over mortals. Although, minimal power, but still power nonetheless.

The characters in game would derive their powers from constellations. The constellations could either be thier inner constellations or outer constellations.

Although there was indeed a storyline he designed, it wouldn't play out regardless. The storyline would only be played out accordingly if no player were to interact with any of the important characters.

The young man completed the work he had scheduled for the day and went to grab some coke from the refrigerator. With that, he opened up the door of the balcony and walked out.

He took a look around the neighbourhood that looked exceptionally beautiful while being showered by the moonlight in the silence of the night.

He took a sip from the can he was holding and silently went inside.

After a few minutes, he descended down the stairs of the building and walked onto the empty street.

His face held a smile as he walked down the street enjoying the silence provided by the night. His body relaxed slightly as he felt the fatigue, built up from working on the game all day long, fade away.

The young man sighed in satisfaction, "The night is always so relaxing." He said as he took another sip from the can of coke he was holding.

The young man continued walking on the empty streets. When he finished his coke, he found a nearby trash can and threw it inside. With that he finally decided to go back to his apartment.

While he was walking, he couldn't help but appreciate the beauty of the stars.

'Man, what a boring life I'm leading.' he silently thought to himself.

Just at that moment, he saw all the stars in the sky light up for a split second.

The young man stopped for a moment and rubbed his eyes, wondering if he was hallucinating.

'Was there something mixed into that coke?' he thought as he gazed back up at the stars.

There he noticed a star that seemed to be getting bigger.

'Wait a second...' he thought before a satellite crash onto him.

BOOM

With a loud explosive sound, the satellite crushed the young man and alerted everyone in the entire city.

Strangely enough, the satellite didn't damage any of the houses, even those around its immediate crash site.

The next day, after the wellfare of the citizens was confirmed, damage control industry came to take care of the crashed NASA satellite, which had mysteriously crashed.

When they pulled up the satellite from the crater it had made they found the body of the unfortunate young man which laid at the centre of the crater...

.

.

.

"Argh! My head feels like it'll explode." The young man that had been killed by a satellite said as he sat in a brightly lit room. The room had a lot of shiny golden clouds floating around close to the ground.

The young man looked around himself with a confused look on his face.

'Where am I?' he thought to himself.

"You, my friend, are in a pocket dimension that I personally created to meet you." An unknown voice said from behind him

He looked behind him, only to see a man that looked about 19 years old. He had black hair and black eyes with lean muscles.

"Who in the..." The young man said.

"My name is Aletio, a friendly constellation!" He said

"Huh?"

.

.

.

Byeeeeeeee~~~