Meeting with a Constellation

"My name is Aletio, a friendly constellation!"

"Huh?" The young man said in confusion.

The all powerful constellation eyed the young man curiosly, "So you're the one they chose huh. Oh well, works for me."

"Wait wait wait.. what are you talking about?"

"Hm? Oh right. I forgot to explain." The Constellation said

"Well you see, any living being in existence can be roughly categorized into 3 categories. Mortals, which is pretty self explanatory, are the most fragile.

After that, comes the Transcendents. These are beings that have surpassed the Quintessence boundary. They are immortal and can only be harmed by other transcendents.

After that, comes the absolute pinnacle of all lifeforms. Constellations. They are what ordinary people know as Gods. Powered by their own self and the very things they associate themselves with, Constellations are strong enough to manipulate concepts, and even existence itself to an absolute degree.

Even among the infinite Metaverse, there are only about 10,000 Constellations, all of which reside in 'the abyss'. I, [The One that Overlooks the Boundary], am the strongest Constellation in all of existence." Aletio said.

The young man looked at him absentmindedly. The information provided to him was too much.

"Uh.. okay? That's kind of a lot of information to digest at once... So what does such a powerful being want with me?" He asked

" Well you see, I, along with all of the other constellations, being immortal are extremely vulnerable to boredom. So to counter that, we have established a metaversal organisation that reincarnates or transmigrates people that have no aspirations in life after they die."

"Wait... So does that mean I'm dead!?" He asked.

"Well Yeah, let me see." Aletio said as summoned a file.

"Here it is. Name: Perseus, named after the greek hero, born an orphan, wanting to be a game developer, extremely bored of life.... Wow there is not a lot of information here. Cause of death, hit by a NASA satellite."

Perseus had a bewildered look on his face, " What about my game that I'd been developing for 4 years!" He said

"..Ah! It seems that you actually had some aspirations.. well too bad I guess. As a compensation for that, I could complete the game and release it for you. Along with that I'll even give you a little bonus to go with your abilities." Aletio said with a smile.

Perseus had a complicated look on his face. On one hand he was quite dissatisfied with his death but at the same time was happy over the fact that he would be getting a special bonus.

"So, am I getting reincarnated or something?" Perseus asked him.

"Ah, right. Well, you will indeed be reincarnated into another world. And before you ask, there's no such thing as getting to ask for wishes, the world that you will be going to and your abilities would be decided by the use of a spinning wheel. While some people may have gotten the opportunity to chose wishes, that's very rare and depends entirely on our own mood. Though, not to say that the abilities we will provide you with would limit your potential or make you inferior to them in any way. It's more like getting a headstart." Aletio said with a smile.

Perseus nodded in understanding.

"Alright then, let's get to the process." Aletio said as a wheel with various compartments appeared next to him. Although there were many options on it, Perseus couldn't read it for some reason.