Ch-21 White lies

Author

Author

"Come outside. I am waiting for you in my car." Reyansh said to Mayra over the phone. Though it was first time she is talking to him on phone but still she recognized his voice.

"Ok" As she said that, he hang up the call and waited for her in his car. His right propped on his side of window and left hand is on steering wheel while tapping his fingers on it impatiently.

He never wait for anyone in his life, this is first time he is waiting for someone and that someone is going to become his wife soon. So that means he might have to wait for her more in future. Waiting someone is very difficult for him but he don't mind waiting for her.

His wait soon come to an end, when he notice Mayra coming outside the hospital building. She wearing different clothes from yesterday. She must have change her clothes from the spare pair of clothes in her cabin.

He press the peddle of accelerator and stop the car right in front of her. She gasp in surprise with sudden brake, so close to her. Her eyes got wide open but soon her expressions neutralized when Reyansh roll down the tinted glass of the passenger side.

"Get inside." He commanded in his authoritative tone. Mayra thought he might mad at her because of the news article. After all, that happened all because of her. So without arguing with him, she open the door and hoop inside the car.

"Are you ok?" Mayra ask after she settle down on the passenger seat. Her words make him look at her, a little taken a back by her question. He was not expecting this from her. He thought she must be furious at him, as because of him she have to face all of his enemies and their deeds.

But the situation is completely different from his imagination here. She is worried about him.

"What do you think?" Instead of answering her question, he question her back. Mayra look at his face to study his expressions but it's not that easy to read his face. A person can't tell what's going inside him, if he don't want that person to know about it.

"Look, I am sorry. I know all of this mess happened because of me and you have to suffer now. Your political career must be in danger because of that news article but trust me I am feeling guilty about what happened." She apologize to him in guilt.