BONUS 2: YOONMIN

-7 years later-

-7 years later-

Jimin doesn't like having people around.

He hates it till the core of his very existence.

And there's only one thing he hates even more.

People around Yoongi.

If someone dares look at Yoongi- his Yoongi, he can already feel his blood boiling. He doesn't even need drugs anymore in order to kill, all he needs is some random whore of a person coming anywhere near his man.

And Yoongi says that not every person looking, smiling or talking to him wants to fuck him. But who doesn't want to fuck someone with a face like Yoongi's? He'll wait.

It's not like he feels his clock of patience ticking faster with every person in mere contact with Yoongi, no. He feels safe with some people. Like Clarice, Jungkook and Taehyung-

No, not Taehyung.

But he too, is bareable.

People like Dong Hyun, though...

That's why he hates parties.

He knows it's important for a work like theirs. It's all about alluring and keeping good business relations even though you hate the other person's guts and kind of want to rip them apart.

But-

But it's the way the old, bastard of a man is looking at his Yoongi. The way his wrinkly hands go to caress Yoongi's arm while he laughs with his crusty lips, Jimin just wants to-

He takes a deep sigh.

Why isn't Yoongi getting away from him?

People seem to forget a lot who that man belongs to. Aren't they the gay power couple of the city? Jimin and Yoongi have established a new name while running the business together over the years. They say they're the strongest when they're together. That's true and maybe that's the reason why everyone feels like they should seduce one of them in order to break their bond. That's not physically possible, though.

Dong Hyun pats Yoongi on the back and that's enough for Jimin's resolve to crumble. He chugs the wine down from his glass in one go and starts walking towards his boyfriend. Upon reaching him, Jimin snakes an arm around his waist and possesively pulls him closer towards his side, glaring at the old hag through cold, hooded eyes. Yoongi looks at him dumbfounded, pupils dilated but Jimin is busy shooting daggers at the man in front of him.

"Dong Hyun, it looks like you haven't heard the whispers." Jimin says, voice eerily calm.

Dong Hyun's upper lip twitches in what can only be noted as annoyance as he stares at the way Jimin's fingers dog into Yoongi's waist. The fucking cunt has the audacity to get irritated at something he has no business in. Like Jimin's not holding the man he sleeps with in the same bed every goddamn day. Like Jimin's touching something he's not worthy of.