Chapter 2

ROMAN

I entered the floral arch of the garden. 

Finally I'm going to be bound to my beautiful Courtney. I look to my right side and saw that vile thing. He was eating on a table alone. Which shouldn't come as a surprise as who would befriend the Omega. I continued to the stage and grabbed the microphone.

"Tonight there will be a change in our pack" everybody directed their attention to me except for the filth.

"but tonight I would also like to acknowledge the presence of our allied pack, the Evanorian Pack."

Simon

"-the Evanorian Pack" was the only time I looked up. The Evanorians were a pack of peaceful magically inclined wolves. Skilled yet peaceful, silent but violent.

"My Pack I present to you, your LUNA Courtney Childe"  everybody cheered and raised their glasses. Celebrating what supposedly is a new era for this God forsaken pack.

"You do not know how long I've been looking for you young one." As i turned to face that direction

"I thought you'd never come, young creed" 

"I would be punished for disobeying the elder" I look down once more, after all I am the lowest of the low.

"I want you to talk to the allies"

"Me Elder?"

"I want you to consider transferring, as they are a pack who values all ranks." 

I only remained silent.

"Look Simon, I do not like how my son is treating this pack's lower ranking members. I cannot assure your safety anymore. I promised your Mother and Father I would protect you after they stepped down the Alpha blood line when you were born. I know that you'll be their number one target, especially now that Courtney and Roman are on rule they both loathe you" 

Speechless, I only thanked him.

He smiled and left.

 Moving to that pack is going to change and bring discourse into my life. 

I sigh. The Evanorian Pack was named after the One of the Goddess' daughters. Evanora and Nymphadora. As our pack is called Tenebrae, representing the dark of the moon. As I decided to let myself see the Evanorians, I saw that they were dressed quite to posh for an event like this, I noticed a Boy about the same age as I am he was wearing a necklace with an Omega symbol. I approached him.

"Hello" I said. I really don't know how to socialize since I didn't have any friends, all I've got is Elder Archie.

"Lovely evening isn't it?" he said with a smile

"You're an Omega, Right?"

"Well this necklace says so right?" he replies with a smug look

"How do your other pack members treat you? If you don't mind me asking."

"you are abused my dear, I am quite well here if I may say" I only stared at him in disbelief

"I see you have Red Eyes, a bruised jaw and limpy arms. You are an Omega but you're maltreated"

"I-i'm Simon, Simon Creed"

"I'm Harris Gallagher"

"I was thinking of transferring to your pack" I say

"You better ask your alpha then , it's up to him Simon"

"I... "

"If you ever get transferred just tell me okay, you can stay at my room, I don't exactly have a room mate just yet." he smiles and shakes my hand as he excuse himself.

I walked towards the elder bowing as form of respect.

"Elder can I ask of you for a favor?"

"What is it Simon?" He asked. I can feel the Alpha's presence is near. It didn't help that the Elder's table was adjacent to the Alpha's

"C...can you ask Rom...The alpha t...to l...let me transfer to the Evanorians?" I whispered shakily.

He nodded. He motioned me to leave the table.

Courtney

I can't believe it I'm the Luna now. Pity for that little omega. But suppose I owe him all of this somehow. He's mateless because of me.

"Courtney, you're not touching your food." Roman says.

"Sorry, I was just thinking of something" I smiled and continued with dinner.

"Okay" Roman said.

"Excuse me I'm just going to the restroom" I stood up.

I want to talk to Simon.

I searched for him through the crowd. I found him he was talking to an Evanorian. I walked towards the two. Simon noticed me and immediately greeted me.

"Luna" he said bowing his head. I was Shocked at the sudden respect 

"Simon... I want to talk to you privately" he excuses himself from the Evanorian, to which bows his head to me.

"I want to apologize" I said holding his hand.

He remained silent.

" You'll find another mate... I'm sure you will. If I can do anything for you please do not hesistate, I owe this to you"

"R-really?" He asked

I only nodded in agreement.

"C..can you ask Alpha Roman to P...permit me t...to transfer p...packs..." he asked shakingly

"I will do what I can" I said and placed my hand on his small shoulders. I thanked him once more and left.

I walked to Elder Archie.

"Simon has asked you favor?"

"Hmmm?" He was acting dumb.

"He wants to be tranfered."

"I want to help him"

" is that so? " I can tell the annoyance in his voice.

"I owe him all of this, and pay him back somehow. "

"You can start by giving his mate back temptress"

I was speechless.

"If you want to help convince Roman to let him transfer, I already asked him earlier."

"asked him earlier? are you trying to say that he want him to stay-"

"Enough!"