Chapter 13

Do you ever just feel like you really don't belong anywhere?

Maybe, I could just live a normal life. Revoke my Wolf powers and live as normal human and begin again. Would it be okay if I did that? Leave all of this. And just be Simon. A simon without extra sensory, speed and a Simon without a wolf.

What am I even thinking, that's like suicide...

*Knock

I open the door and saw... Roman.

"Si-" he said. His expression was lifeless, his voice was lifeless everything was Lifeless. I stood there staring at his pale face. But then he caught me off guard and embraced me tightly. He started sobbing and I couldn't move. My hands moved around his back and I comforted him. I didn't know what was happening. We stood like that for a good minute. He became quiet. I pushed him back ever so gently.

"W-what's wrong Roman?" His name felt like an alien from my mouth.

"I- my cubs, Courtney... d-dead" My eyes widened. I was shocked. Roman's

He started sobbing again covering his face with his hands. I sat him down on my bed.

"I'm alone"

-------------------------------------------

to those who think I died... think again. So I might... transcend this into thriller but hey! isn't it easy to kill characters?

WOOPS!

haha but seriously...

ALSO HERE'S REALLY WHY I WAS GONE... 

IF YOU LIKE BOYXBOY STORIES GUYS PLEASE SUPPORT MY OTHER BOYXBOY BOOK, MIGRAINE

Please vote and support my other books :)