Chapter 3

ROMAN

"Roman?" My Father spoke.

"Yes Father?"

"I want to talk to you about the omega..." He says

"And What about him?" I ask, honestly I cannot be bothered with that stupid filthy rat. What does my bloody father want now?

"He wants to transfer"

"Transfer?" I asked surprised

"He has found no purpose to this pack...and he wants to transfer to the Evanorian Pack" Would he think it would be that easy? HAH! Your soul belongs to this pack Omega.

"And?" I asked unamused this time.

"Think of it this way it will make the bond of our pack to theirs stronger and you'll never be bothered by Simon Creede ever again." A good proposition but something in me is saying that I should keep that trash for just a little more.

"A good idea but yet something inside of me is telling me not to permit him."

"sudden change of heart?" he asks annoyingly. With the annoyance, I suddenly feel in my gut to let him stay here. Whatever probably my desire to torture the kid.

"Don't be silly father all I feel is pure hate for that thing."

"Think about it Roman"

"Wait why do you even care about that faggot?"

"Elder Duties" he says shrugging

"Really now?" I roll my eyes at my father but something feels a bit odd

Where the hell is Courtney?

SIMON

I took the opportunity to leave the banquet and head for the lake. This is where me and my parents used to go. But after the rogue attacks I was demoted to omega. Sigh. Well the sad life of the little lone wolf.

I haven't talked to my wolf since the rejection. I think he Died or something

"I AM NOT DEAD!" My wolf said.

"Ignore"

"I am talking to you Simon"

"I'm sorry"

"Damn Right you should be"

"How come you only talked right now"

"How do you expect a wolf to talk after rejection?"

"Come on Hector let's get out of here it's bringing back bad memories"

"How can you even go to this place, this was the place Roman Rejected us."

"I know... It doesn't hurt that much anymore though..."

"I know, it's like something good is coming " I feel him wagging his tail.

"Well let's get back...it's almost curfew"

I walked back to the pack grounds just as they were saying the final blessing from the "alpha"

I entered the pack house and went to my humble basement...it was already 3:00 in the morning and I still have to get up and do my "Omega" chores.

"Hey bed, long time no see" I let myself fall onto the uncomfortable mattress.

As I was in near falling asleep I hear the Knocking on the door.

Who on earth is still awake at 3 in the morning???

"You" Hector I swear to Goddess shut up

I opened the door and there stood the Alpha

"What?" I said in a high pitched voice in annoyance forgetting that who this large figure was.

He raised an eyebrow at me but completely stood there still looking intently at ,e

"Uh.... alpha I know you're my superior and all, but do you have anything to say to me because it's 3 in the morning and-"

"Do you hate me?" The question slipped from his mouth so fast. I barely heard it. But nontheless I was caught by surprise

"As much as I would, dearest alpha... I will get killed if I di,. so... No"

I realized I was getting sassy on the alpha. Shit. I'm getting executed by dawn.

"I-you are dismissed" he turned around left.

"What the hell was that?" Hector asks

"Don't look at me, I'm not an asshole alpha"

"Simon you need sleep you're getting arrogant again"

"Oh yeah sure...arrogant!"

"Simon go to sleep"

And I did....

That morning I cleaned the kitchen and then headed for school yeah... I still go to school.

I walked in and I'm actually happy that Roman isn't going to be here anymore. No one is going to torment me anymore.

"Well you're right Simon"

"Mhmm... Maybe getting rejected was a blessing in disguise." I replied to Hector

I entered the room and sat on my usual seat at the back.

The day went on well. No torment, no Roman, no-

I was pushed on to the lockers.

"Get out of my way Omega!" Dean said. He was Simon's Beta.

"well isn't that nice, so much for a peaceful school year"