Charon's Letter

I went back to the pack. Roman was very angry that I, ran away from the trial.

I could say the same for elder archie.

I locked the door to my room, and grabbed hold of the bottle. I opened it and extracted the message.

'My life, my love,

If you are reading this then it's time that you found out where I've gone. I am safely with my brother. Hidden somewhere in asia, hidden from the Elite Guard. I want you to know that my heart gave you pure love. With those illusions I've given all of them were from my heart. The love, Darren, all of it. I remember you telling me that I kept you safe, from the hurt, the memories all of it. But we can no longer be together. Just remember I will love you always, but not the same anymore. I found my mate. He is an Omega from an asian Pack. I don't want to tell you more because you'll be hurt. But it's time that you live in a life that is rightfully yours. Leave your pack. Join the Evanorians.

Before I say my final goodbye. I want you to have the Necklace in the bottle. The pendant contains Darren's hair. I acquired it by a spell. If it turns silver it means danger is near, if it's black you're safe.

Just a little trinket to let you be safe. Even without me.

Love,

Charon

Ps.
The wolf you saw is not me. But my brother.