Who the heck is Frost?

Full Name:
- Garett Smith

Nickname(s):
- Frost
- Jack

Height:
- 6'1"

(6 feet 1 inch; for any Non-Americans who don't understand freedom per Big Mac times Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich, that'll be 185 centimeters.)

Eye Color:
- Brown

Hair Color:
- Brown

Skin Color:
- White

Personality:
- Crafty
- Charismatic
- Serious (and intimidating) when needed
- Reasonable
- Intelligent
- Loyal
- Caring

Background:

Born on April 26, 2530, Garett solemnly remembers his birthday as the two year anniversary of the Battle of Circinius IV. He spent his childhood growing up on the wintery part of the supercontinent of Eposz, on the UEG inner colony planet of Reach. When he was 18, Garett joined the UNSC Marine Corps as an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper after hearing that most of his family (mainly cousins, aunts, and uncles) who resided on the inner colony of Skopje died when the Covenant glassed it.

Garett's time in training is when the first use of 'Frost' as his nickname arises. It is also where he befriended Howard 'Hal' Jones. Garett's next year and a half or so after training would be fighting insurrectionists who still believe that the Covenant is just a UNSC hoax. It'll be until September, 2549, when Frost gets to fight the Covenant in the Paris IV system. Sadly, Hal died in the fighting and the Covenant glassed the planet. Since then, Frost has been swapped around between different squads before being permanently assigned to Juliet-Nine for good.

Interesting Notes:
- Is the oldest of a trio of siblings.

- At one point after the Fall of Arcadia, in a different battle, Frost encountered a fellow ODST named David, who saved him and their platoon later on by disobeying orders. This inspires Frost to do what is right and to do what the situation demands, even if it means disobeying orders.

(People of culture know who David is, if you watch internet comedy shows back in 2010 to 2014.)

Skills:
- Profound at small arms.
- Superb with explosives.
- Great at CQC (Close Quarters Combat).

Armor Appearance:
- Forest green with olive green outlines.
- Amber gold visor.
- Basically the armor shown above, but replace the armor and visor colors with the ones I mention.