Part Seven: Alert

(Author's Note: Pray for our boy, Chips. He already has enough on his plate soloing the Covenant, the Flood, Australia, and the Emus.)

Do, do, do, do, dodo... Do, do, do, do, dodo!!!!

Frost kept on wandering through the labyrinth of corridors. He came through here with Sienna when it was all dark. Now, with the light of the sun coming through, and the overhanging lights being on, he can see all the way down the hallway with no problem at all. Except, there is a problem. More like, two problems that just happened to appear on Frost's helmet's built-in motion tracker. He then ducked quickly into a nearby open door, and waited for what he assumed to be a couple of White Fang guards. He can hear their conversation, as one spoke while they approached before randomly stopping.

"Man, Perry got his work cut out for him, now that he's operating in the Vale Branch under Brother Taurus."

'Brother Taurus?' Frost thought, as he leaned a bit forward. 'Okay, this sounds like they're definitely terrorists for sure. That, or a cult. Know what both would do.'

The other guard irritatedly said, as they started walking away. "Heard he partook in the Vale Train Attack, but didn't hear from him since then. At the same time, I'm surprised Brother Taurus is still lending our men to some humans."

'Now that's interesting.' Frost thought, once more, as he stepped out of his hiding spot. He then proceeded to resume his journey out of the stronghold. 'Guessing that this Taurus fellow is calling the shots, over in Vale. Meanwhile, what's this about the White Fang helping the humans?'

The Helljumper shrugs it off, while keeping an eye on his motion tracker as he wanders about. The design of the place, with how lined up the stone and bricks are, struck nicely with him. However, Frost knows one thing: He's a soldier. Destruction is part of his nature. It'll be a matter of time before conflict ravages this place.

Frost was so distracted with his own motion tracker and philosophy that, once he went around a corner, he just so happened to round up behind the same guards from earlier. However they just stood still and remained silent, meaning that Frost didn't hear them and the motion tracker didn't pick up their movement. He could pick off what kind of Faunus they are. One of them is a wolf, judging by his ears, and the other is a deer, judging by his antlers. Both of them are armed- to Frost's immediate confusion- with spears. The Wolf started turning back to Frost's direction, as he dove back to cover, when the Helljumper swore he heard an exclamation point somehow.

(Author's Note: You know what's up.)

   "What the-?" Frost could hear the Wolf exclaim.

   "What is it?" The Deer asked.

   "I swore I just saw something green dart around the corner, back there." The Wolf replied, before walking towards Frost's direction. Thank god for the motion tracker.

    'Shit, I wasn't quick enough. Now what?' Frost cursed to himself. There's no open doorway or anything to quickly go into. However, to Frost's fortune, there is one exception. Unfortunately, that exception happens to be a large, opened cardboard box lying nearby. Immediately, an idea went off in the Helljumper's mind.