01 ; Hired

CHPT. SUM. : being the new personal assistant of the Dynamight agency, you inevitably encounter multiple proheroes that frequently visit the infamous explosive hero's agency. as capable as you are for being Dynamight's personal assistant, you're also capable of capturing the hearts of the five proheroes already in a poly relationship and were ignorant to the fact that they were missing another soulmate until the day Dynamight met you.

LENGTH : 5.3k

WARNINGS : colourful swearing from our explosion boi

━━━━━━ ✧·゚: *✧·゚:*:·゚✧*:·゚✧ ━━━━━━

On the day of your interview, your nerves were wound tightly and incredibly knotted. However, your apprehension, somewhat, fizzled out at the sight of the empty waiting room leading up to Dynamight's office. In place of your previous anxiety, you were swamped by confusion. You thought for sure that there would be more people signing up to be the number one hero's personal assistant, in fact, you had jumped at the job opening.

Many had warned you about the spiteful and harsh demeanour of the number one hero but you remained undeterred. Dynamight has served your country well and you know that he will continue to do so; he deserves an assistant that will lighten the load on his shoulders as much as possible by managing all, otherwise, miscellaneous things for the pro.

The secretary positioned several meters in front of the prohero's office door gestured to the seating area as she called into his office via a telephone and notified him of your arrival. Just as you were about to sit down, you were being called forth.

"Dynamight is able to see you now," the cold-eyed but softly smiling secretary is out of her chair and offering the way to Dynamight's office door within seconds, "this way please, and quickly,"

"Right," with a nod, you take long strides to be able to walk just behind her. At the door, she gives a polite knock and announces your arrival before pushing the door open for you, "thank you," and you were left with the pro.

With his deep red eyes, he stares you down fiercely, "Take a seat then, dumbass," he clicks his tongue as you hurry to sit at the singular chair placed before his spacious desk, "let's get this over with," you faintly hear him mutter under his breath after sighing and you have to keep yourself from visibly gulping in nervousness.

"It's an honor to meet you, Dynamight," you smile after giving a deep bow, as he makes a 'tch' sound and leans back into his desk chair.

"I know," a smug grin overtakes his pink lips as you smile wider. Despite his complacent attitude, it really was a privilege to meet the number one hero in person, "now tell me why you're here,"

Eyes shining, you let excitement for a prospective position as his P.A flood you, "I want to prove to you that I can be a capable personal assistant," he hums in thought as he gives you a once over. You're dressed in a woman's suit with a typical white button-up and as well as a fitted pair of dress pants that were cropped to the bottom of your calf. With it, you wore high heels and an embellished belt to keep the high rise pants clinched at your waist. From the attire alone, he can tell that you have a delicious shapely figure on you, reminding him of the bodies of his four other partners, especially a particular pinkette. For a moment he stares into your eyes, almost mesmerised by their beautiful colour and shape before taking the time to appreciate your facial features and the way your hair frames your countenance, "gimme your CV," he does his best to keep from getting too excited. Despite your unique beauty, you're nothing new. Many ladies of all shapes and sizes had tried their hand at vying for his affections but none of them succeeded because he was getting more than enough attention and love from the people that he knows he can really trust and care for.