02 ; Harmony

CHPT. SUM : kaminari thanks you for the opportunity you helped give him and bakugou needs a lesson in self-care from his mates and, maybe, from you

LENGTH : 3.2k

G. : fluff ; bakusquad poly ; prohero!bakusquad ; aged up bakusquad ; kaminari is a cutie ; kaminari can pull some moves ; reader is really precious ; kaminari appreciates reader ; reader appreciates bakugou and kaminari ; they both appreciate you ; bakusquad are soulmates ; mates au ; kaminari and mina love language ; reader can't handle spicy foods too much ; Bakugou thinks it's cute

━━━━━━ ✧·゚: *✧·゚:*:·゚✧*:·゚✧ ━━━━━━

Kaminari made it a point to visit Bakugou's agency as soon as possible. He didn't believe that he was actually having a potential exclusive interview with Prostyle magazine but when he had returned to his own agency, his P.A came up to him with the brilliant news. Before he let himself celebrate, he had his assistant clear up his schedule for noon the following day so that he could visit you and express his gratitude with lunch.

The instant the vivacious blonde made his way through the agency front doors earlier than his usual time of visit, you went to greet him with a smile and a familiar tone only to be swept off your feet by the waist.

"(Y/N)! You're amazing!" he laughs as he twirls you in the air, his charming grin puffing up his rosy cheeks, "Thank you so much!" upon finally setting you back down, he stares deeply into your eyes with the fondest gaze he's ever expressed and causes a heat to overcome your supple cheeks. Your stomach had filled with butterflies when the electric hero was spinning you around, as if you weighed nothing, but mixing that with his enamoured stare had a dangerous cocktail stirring up your insides, "I can't believe you managed to get me an exclusive interview with Prostyle magazine!" he cheers as you tuck a strand of loose hair behind your ear and looked away. You still have to continue serving Dynamight as his P.A, it won't be good if you get an upset stomach from the hyper blonde.

"I-it was nothing, really," you bashfully exclaim, eyes fixed onto your heeled feet.

"But you didn't have to and you still did; I can't even believe you remembered what we were talking about," the electric blonde takes a moment for breath and calms himself down slightly, "Thank you," he gently articulates, taking your chin and lifting your gaze up to meet his. He may not have known but to see you avoid his gaze made him subconsciously lean further down to lock eyes with you - it was a harmful intimacy that made your heart race even further. Still unable to speak from how overwhelmed and flustered you were, Kaminari pressed further, almost whispering to you now, "Let me treat you to lunch today,"

"U-Uh..."

"What the hell do you think you're doing, harassing my P.A like that, Dunceface?" the rough voice of your boss makes you jump in place as you instantly attempt to create distance from the electric blonde, however, Kaminari had other plans and held you in place by the waist.

"Haha! No need to be so protective Bakugou! I was just asking the beautiful lady to lunch as 'thanks' for her kind gesture," Bakugou raises a brow at your flustered and fidgety motions, obviously prompted by the electric hero's hand placement upon your delicate waist.

Kaminari's love language had always been through touch, similar to Mina, but the blonde was much more spontaneous and expressive compared to the pinkette, who touched and felt with more purpose. Both had their own unique charm. The impulsivity of Kaminari gave a zesty buzz whilst Mina's fostered intoxication, she gave and took at her own pleasure, not yours, so that you'd come crawling and craving her touch, only then will she give you everything she has. On the other hand, Kaminari gave and gave and gave from the start, knowing that he got a little bit back each time, which was more than enough for him, especially since he's so impatient. It was as if he was the addict and you were the drug he tried to savour by taking bits of intermittently. Kaminari made you feel loved whilst Mina made you crave love.