06 ; Paradise

SUM. : its paradise finally finding and spending time with your soulmates, you want to treasure your precious time together for as long as possible

LENGTH : 5.6k

G. : fluff ; soulmate au ; poly au ; prohero au ; timeskip au ; time spent together is precious

WARNING : sexual tension ; kissing ; suggestive ; a fat slice of cuteness

A/N : i'm so sorry for the extended wait my loves, thank you all so much for waiting so patiently for this update. a lot of things happened this past year. There are many reasons but I don't have the time to explain, all I can say is that I'm so so grateful for all of your patience and I hope to make up for it by writing every day now that it's the holidays and I have the time to write something other than my thesis/dissertation.

━━━━━━ ·゚: *·゚:*:·゚*:·゚ ━━━━━━

"Um...Bakugou-san?" you whisper hesitantly, resisting the urge to fidget about, considering the position you were currently in.

"Hmmm?" the blonde gruffly hums from behind you. Still too skittish to answer, Bakugou takes advantage of your silence to shift his attention away from paperwork and wrap his arms around your waist, pulling you closer and nuzzling his face into your neck, "What is it?" he whispers back after revelling in your alluring scent, beaconing him to keep you trapped for longer in his lap.

"I have a lot of work to do too," you wail with a whine, face and neck overheating from his touch. The close contact and affectionate skinship is something you still have to get used to and you've begged all of your soulmates to give you time to get accustomed to it. They try their best to honour your wishes but also admit that they will always have their moments of weakness, even Bakugou. If it has anything to do with you, they will always have a weakness.

"Just a few more minutes," Bakugou presses his words into the exposed column of your neck as he further buries his face into your skin. His large hands roam the rest of your body but one eventually finds its place clutching the curve of your waist as the other rests against your shapely thigh. You're flustered to say the least but understand that it's only natural for your soulmates to get this needy as you have a terrible habit of pulling away from their amorous advances, no matter how demure. It could be a simple brush of hands but you still panic from it. You feel horrible for being so timid but the others have assured you that they find your shyness to be very endearing.  

You're always holding up such a sophisticated and elegant appearance as his personal assistant; your eyes focused, your frame confident and your tongue polite and professional with a touch of dignified zest, befitting a woman of your occupation and standing. You have the job because you are capable, punctual, reliable and hard working - you do your assigned tasks exceptionally well. But to see you reduced to shy glances, an acquiescent frame and clement articulations has the proud hero on his knees and ready to service you in every which way. It's what you deserve, after all, as his beautiful, beautiful soulmate.

Bakugou almost laughs at himself for being such a hypocrite; he's always the first to berate his other soulmates for smothering you with affection and using you as a distraction from work. And yet...here he is, distracting you and himself during the work day. Defeated, Bakugou finally lets his head fall back and breathes out a chuckle indicative of his trounce.

"Alright, you can go..." smiling up at him in thanks, you move to get off his lap but are stopped by the slight squeeze of his hands, "but first, gimme those lips," he doesn't give you a moment to respond before he's confining your lips to a passion-filled kiss. It wasn't just one kiss he took from you, he took several, growing hungrier and hungrier after each one until he finally let you go with a proud grin. You hurry to the door and wish him well on his own workload, too embarrassed to meet his gaze as you close the door behind you.