3. Dan Hendricks

Jess POV

My eyes start to flutter open. It's dark and smells of dust. I start to become more conscious and start to move around to find myself tied up to some chair in rope. I start to move more aggressively trying to get free. I stop.

Okay. Relax. Look at your surroundings. Remember what Dad taught you.

I get myself and look around me. Dark and dusty. I think I'm in some basement maybe? There are some wooden stairs on the far left of me. This basement looks like it hasn't been touched in ages. I could be in some abandoned house these people are shacking up in.

I look around to see if Bailey was around. Then I saw far in front of me behind some old bike some black paws that I could hardly make out.

"Bailey.." I whispered. She didn't budge.

"Bailey.." I said a little louder. Still nothing.

Then I hear footsteps walk down the stairs.

It's the lady, "Well look who's awake."

I give her the nastiest glare.

"Oh don't give me that look."

"What do you want," I finally say.

She looks away and pulls up a chair in front of me and sits down and sighs. I then realize she's been holding a knife this whole time. My knife. The one my dad gave me.

She holds it up and looks dead at me,

"Where did you get this?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Oh so you're stubborn too."

She gets up and starts to walk over to me. I start to move my hands quietly to try and get free.

She holds the knife in her hand and then holds it up to my neck.

"Tell me. Where you got. The knife. Or I'll start cutting away at that precious skin of yours."

I look up at her and give her the toughest face I got.

"Why do you care so bad anyway?"

She pulls away and laughs and then turns right back around to smack me hard.

"Why do I care? This knife. Is the most powerful weapon against demons and I need to know where you got it! Not only that but to our King of Hell who has come to return to us."

King of Hell?

"Look I have NO idea what you are talking about. That knife has no special value other than it use to be my Dad's."

She looks up at me immediately when I say it was my Dad's. She looks down at the knife and then at me.

"Your Dad's?" She smirks and I get confused.

She walks over to me and then behind me and leans over to whisper in my ear,

"You have no idea how valuable you are to me now."

Fear and confusion starts to settle in.

NEXT AFTERNOON

Dean's POV

I walk back into the motel bringing burgers and drinks.

"Anything?"

Sam looks deeply at his computer, "Nope"

"Wait hold on. Look here."