Chapter 16 : Jealous

Geyl's POV

I almost lost my patience when that kid said "punyeta" to me. She's sleeping at my class and said that word, what a brat! I told her to come in my office and that kid-she's planning to escape but nuh-uh.

She went inside and made herself comfortable, she sat on my couch and I straddled her. I can see on her face that she's shocked. She pushed me away and left me there.

Why did I straddle her? I admit that that kid got my attention, she's a goddess. Since day one, I already started talking to her. I want us to be close but I just don't know how.

Later that day, I saw her car. I saw in my peripheral vision that she started the engine. I started to walk, too like I didn't see her.

I shouted at her. When our body touched, I felt the electricity run through my spine and I know she felt it, too. She even told me a banat line before leaving.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After that day, it's time for lunch. I went with my friends to eat and then went to my office again because I forgot some of my files for my lesson later when I saw some white tulips on the side of my table. I get it immediately and smelled it. They are so beautiful. I noticed that there's a message on it too.

'Please accept my sincere apology for the trouble I caused you. Take care, Ma'am.'

I know who gave me these flowers, and I'm glad that she made an effort to ask for an apology.

I heard a bling from my phone so I checked it to see what kind of notification it is. I smiled out of nowhere when I saw that Venice sent a friend request to me.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I went to their room because I'm their next professor-I gave them an activity. I saw my cousin, Ellie, walking towards Venice. A minute later, I saw them laughing at each other. How come that they are so close now? They only knew each other a minute ago.

What a flirt!

I hate what I am seeing, she's more comfortable with my cousin while to me, she's too cold.

Venice and Ellie delivered their presentation gracefully, Ellie waited for me to finish arranging some documents.

We saw Venice, I think she's waiting for someone. She turned her gaze to us and I overheard that they're going to eat somewhere.

"Ate, I'm gonna eat with baby Venice. Mauna ka na umuwi, kita na lang tayo sa bahay." paalam sa akin ni Ellie at kailan niya pa naging baby si Venice?

"No, I'll go with you." I said. My eyes landed on Venice, she's a bit shocked and I understand that.

They turned their gaze on me like they're waiting for something that I will say.

"Uh, I'm also hungry. That's why I wanna go with you, guys, I mean if it's okay with you?" they agreed.

I know napilitan lang sila. I just ate quietly the pork teriyaki I ordered.

Venice asked me if I liked the food, it actually taste good but I don't want to talk to her.

Ellie asked Venice if she's single and Venice answered, "No".

Lalo akong nawalan ng gana kumain ngunit sinundan niya ito ng: "I'm taken by myself kasi 'yon, Ellie." parang nabunutan ako ng tinik sa lalamunan. Napatingin ako sa kaniya, she gave me a small smile.

Upon hearing their conversation, it's like that they already knew each other for years. I envy Ellie, it is easy for her to make friends while me? I'm not that good at socializing.

I heard that Venice likes to play instruments, and I'm a bit hurt when she described her ideal girl because she sounds like she is pertaining to Ellie, lahat ng gusto niya sa babae ay naka'y Ellie. Well, except doon sa poems.

I love making poems but I don't usually make poems, kapag kailangan lang.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After I took a bath, I opened my social media account. Venice's request is still there, I decided to accept it. Few minutes later, I heard a bling. I checked it and I almost jumped when Venice messaged me.

"Good evening, Miss Fernandez, I hope you and Ellie got home safe and sound, goodnight."

I don't know what to reply so, I just sent 'goodnight' and she reacted heart.

I'm so happy, that kid messaged me. I just need to have some topics to make our conversation long but not now.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I requested to have three days of day off, and the dean just said "okay".

In that three days, I was busy with my business and I can't decide where to put my investment. Either Miss Ruella or Miss Janella.

My secretary said that Miss Ruella wants to meet me but my impersonator is out of town.

So, I sent Ellie there and I can hear what they're talking about. I put a device on Ellie's phone and Ellie knows that.

I found out that Ruella is Venice, Ellie invited her to go to amusement park and Venice agreed.

I wish I'm the one who's beside Venice right now. I turned off the device, I feel jealous to Ellie.

Thirty minutes have past, I contacted Ellie. I told her that I'm at the hospital which is actually a lie. I just want her to go home na, I can't imagine she's with the woman I want to have.

I opened my device again, I heard that they're saying goodbye with each other. I made sure that Ellie is far from Venice before calling her.

"I'm just pranking you, go home!"

Minutes have past, Ellie came out of nowhere. "Ate, why are you so mean? We're enjoying each other's company pa naman." she's looked so pissed right now, I just rolled my eyes on her.

"Oh my goodness, you did that- wait, do you like her?" she asked and smirked at me.

I just gave her a dead pan look "You should have tell me ate and don't worry if you hear I shouted kanina, she's not my crush and I can make you two get together" she's teasing me, I knew it.

"Shut the fuck up, Ellie." she's laughing too loud while she's go to her room.

that bitch.