When you are sick

I sneezed hard as I was trying to get some sleep. My head was aching a lot and I haven't been feeling good. I have to get up anyways to go to the mission for KND. I heard my communicator blaring next to me on my nightstand, aching my head even more. "Hello?," I asked groggily. "Number (F/N), where are you?! We have a mission to get to right now!", Number 1 shouted as I tried to recompose my head. I let out a sneeze as I tried to speak in the communicator. "Sorry sir. I will be there right away."

Number 1 took in a sharp silence. "Number 1? Sir?", I coughed into my sleeve. "Oh um sorry Number (F/N). You stay in bed right now and get some rest. I will be at your house in 20 minutes with some soup." I coughed a bit more before answering Number 1. "You don't have to do that, sir." Number 1 answered back. "Nonsense! You are sick and unwell to come in today. I will be there as soon as I can. Rest now. That's an order." I sighed as I answered back, "Understood sir." I turned off my communicator as I tried to get comfortable with the amount of sweat and coldness coming from my body.

Number 1's POV

I turned off my communicator with worry. "She's ill? Oh dear I hope I can help her out with some soup. My father makes a great ,(Your favorite kind) soup," I thought as I got my things. "Say, Number 1, where are you going?," Number 2 asked. "Sorry team. I have an emergency to get to. Number 5 is in charge and let me know if something turns up." Number 5 smirked at me as I left the treehouse.

Number 5's POV
"Heh heh. I know what emergency Number 1 is up to." The rest of the team looked at me confused. "He likes Number (F/N) and she is out sick for today." Number 3 bursted in giggles while the boys were grossed out by what I said. "That's gross," Number 4 said before being elbowed by Number 3. Number 2 just laughed as he chanted. "Number 1 and Number (F/N) sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I shook my head trying hard not to laugh at Number 2's chants.

Your POV
I was asleep for a little while until I heard my door open. "(Y/N), sweetheart, your friend is here to pay you a visit," my (mom/dad/sibling) said in a whispered voice. I looked up to see Number 1 come in quietly. "Hello Number (F/N), I mean, (Y/N). How are you feeling?" I sat up gently as I tried to hard not to make my head hurt. "Like I got hit with a truck with heat and cold mixed together." Number 1 looked at me with worry as he set a thermos beside my end table while pouring the cap with some (Favorite) soup.

"Here, I thought you might like some soup to help with your head." I smiled as I held the cup gently, but my hands were getting clammy. "Oh let me help you with that." I blushed as Number 1 helped me with the cup as I had the soup slowly. The warmth helped my sore throat and my heads pain start to fade. I finished what was in the cup and Number 1 put the cap back on. "If you would like some more, I will feed it to you. I am staying here for the rest of the day." I was shocked to find that out as I tried to tell Number 1, but my coughing fit came back.

"Would you like some honey tea for your throat?" I nodded at Number 1. "If it's not too much trouble." Number 1 got up and went down to the kitchen as I tried to clear my throat.

Number 1's POV
"She's worse than I thought. I hope she gets well soon. I love seeing her on missions. Wait a minute, does that mean I love her?! Calm yourself, Nigel. She is just a friend. Yeah, just a friend," I thought sadly as I fixed her a cup of honey chamomile tea. I went back up to her bedroom as she was blowing her nose. I put the tea cup to the side as I grabbed the trash bin for her to throw away her tissue. "Thank you Number 1." I blushed as I helped her with the tea. "Careful, love. It's hot." I mentally smacked myself as I called her "love".

"Great going, Nigel. Now she might think you are weird for calling her love." "Weird? I don't think you're weird, Nigel." I looked at her in shock as I probably spoke out loud of my thoughts.

Your POV
I blushed as he called me love, but he was worried that I think he's weird for him calling me "love". I reassured him I don't think that's what I think about him. '"Nigel I appreciate for what you are doing for me," I said as I sipped more of the tea. Number 1 blushed a bit as he helped put the empty tea cup on the end table. "You're quite welcome. Take as much time to rest and I won't let you come in for the rest of the week until you get well soon." I petted his hand as I looked at him with love while he stared at me with care.

The tea was making me sleepy as I tried to stay awake. "Nigel, I think I'm getting sleepy." He smiled at me as he covered me with the blanket. "I'll turn on your fan for you to sleep better." I watched him as he turned on my ceiling fan and he rubbed my hand gently. "Get some rest, love". I smiled at him as I blew him an air kiss. "I wanted to tell you that I love you Nigel, but I couldn't come in today to tell you." Number 1 smiled as he pretended to catch the air kiss before kissing me on the forehead. "I feel the same way, (Y/N). I hope you feel better soon."

He was turning to leave, but I held his hand. "Please stay. I don't want to be left alone." Nigel smiled as he pulled up a chair to sit beside my bed. "Don't worry, love. I will stay beside you for as long as I can." I smiled as I slowly fell asleep.