Spank Happy Vampire (Lemon)

Some naughtiness ahead. Also you are around the age of 18 or if you are above 18, then you are your normal age. Anyways, onward with the chapter.

Your POV
Number 1 was out cold from crashing a hearse into the treehouse. I watched over him as much as I can while the whole treehouse was on lockdown. The lockdown lasted until morning so no intruders entered. The rest of the team were gaurding outside while I watched over Number 1's unconscious body. My eyes were drooping slightly so I kept myself awake with coffee. "Come on Number (F/N), Number 1 is unconscious and the others are useless except for Number 5."

I heard a scream and tried not to move, but I couldn't help it. I moved out to go check on the team. No sign of them anywhere. "Number 2? Number 3? Number 4? N-Number 5?," I asked as I looked around the tree house. "I could bypass the Quadruple Security System. Oh! What am I thinking? The team will freak if I did that. Plus Number 1 and 5 know the code more than I do." I looked at my intruder gadget and threw it to the side. "Stupid thing is useless. There are no intruders in this room." I looked at the panel for the Security System and sighed. "I have no other choice. Luckily, Number 5 told me once and I remembered a bit of the code."

"Number (F/N)?", I jumped as I heard Number 1 come into the room. "Number 1! Oh boy I am so glad that you are okay." "I think you dropped this." I looked at the gadget I threw away. "Oh don't worry about that thing. Its busted." "Nonsense, its working fine. See?", Number 1 said as he handed me the gadget. I looked at it and still wasn't convinced. "Nah. Its still busted. It says there is an intruder in this room, but we are the only ones in here." "Well one of us must be...." Number 1 jumped in the air and turned into a vampire, "A Spank Happy Vampire!" I gasped as I didn't have a weapon on me to defend myself as Number 1 crashed into me.

"Number 1! Oh no! You got turned into a vampire from Count Spankulot!" Number 1 chuckled evilly at me. "That is correct Number (F/N) or should I say (Y/N)." I blushed as he said my real name. "Oh? I see you have taken a liking to me saying your name. Well maybe you can say my name with what I am about to do to you." I shook my head and tried to move, but Number 1 had my arms held in place. "The others will get you for this!" Number 1 smirked his vampire fangs at me. "Don't worry about them, I put them on guard duty for our special night!" My eyes widened as he locked lips with me. I tried not to melt into the kiss, but my hormones got the best of me as I melted quickly with my arms wrapping around Number 1.

Lemon starts
Number 1 smirked as he won the battle for dominance and ravished my mouth with his tongue. I moaned as I can feel my panties growing wetter with each second. I actually had a crush on Nigel for a while and now I have him in my arms kissing me. I pouted as he stopped to kiss my neck. "Aah! Number 1-" "Nope. My real name is Nigel Spankulot." His hands reached my breasts, squeezing them lightly. "Aah! Ooh Nigel!" "Yes say my name. Let the entire treehouse know who you belong to my dear," Nigel said as he lift my shirt off, exposing my (F/C) bra.

"Such naughty lingerie from a naughty girl," he spoke in his British-Romanian accent. I felt him rub my breasts that is covered by my bra. "Nigel, Please not so hard," I whined as he rubbed them roughly. Nigel looked down at his tent in his pants, smirking evilly at me. "My, look what have you caused my body to do." I looked down at the tent, blushing hard as I did so. My pants and panties were ripped off, while Nigel stared at me, hungerily licking his fangs. "Hey! You aren't undressed!," I pouted. Nigel smiled and said, "Undress me then, my mistress."  I took off his suit and pants, awing at the sight of his tent. "May I master?", I said before realizing what I just called him. "Yes, of course you may, my dear." I took off his boxers with a sigh of relief from Nigel. "Now then, suck my cock," Nigel proclaimed. I started by taking a hold of his cock, stroking it from the base and tip. I licked a bit of precum off the tip before taking the whole cock into my mouth. Nigel let out a low growl as I sucked harder and faster. I blushed as I felt him take a hold of my hair, tugging it to make me deep throat him.

"Ah! Im going to-Aaah!," Nigel said as he came into my mouth. I swallowed the whole load, with some dribbling onto my bra. "Ooh~ My sweet (Y/N), my turn to please you." I felt him unhook my bra, showing him my (breast size) breasts was embarrassing. I covered my chest from the cold, causing him to growl. "Dont you dare hide your beautiful chest from me." I felt him pry away my arms. He started to kiss and suck at my nipples. My head was thrown bad as his hand traveled south to my womanhood. "Please don't stop." Nigel smirked at me as my panties were ripped off. "Let me devour you with my fangs." My eyes widened as he sucked hard at my opening. "Nigel! Aah! Please not so hard!"

Nigel kept going until my limit was reached into his mouth. "Very tasty indeed. Let us continue on with the main course." Before I asked, Nigel pushed himself inside of my opening. "Aah! Nigel! Oh god!" Nigel kept at his speed while I was a panting, wet mess. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I came onto his member. "My love, my time has come to rest for the day. I shall return my lust for you. Until then my darling," he leaned down and kissed me before disappearing. The lockdown was over with me pondering what just happened.