When he's sick/meeting his ex

Your POV
I smiled outside as I saw the snow fall fast and hard. No school was for today and I wanted to spend it with Nigel. I got up and hurried outside with my gloves, hat, and snow gear to go to his house. I looked up at the enormous tree house and knocked on the door. A chubby man with brown hair and eyebrows appeared. "Hello there! Nice to meet you," he said in a British accent. "Hi Mr. Uno, is Nigel in?" His smile turned into a small frown. "Aye, but he is sick with a cold." I gasped and said, "Oh no! May I go check on him?" He smiled again and lead me inside. "Nigel ol bean is quite the popular one today. Another girl came in with some soup for him." The statement made me feel worried, but I brushed it off as I thought maybe Numbuh 3 or 5 were with him.

I went upstairs and my eyes widened to see a girl with pigtails and glasses staring at Nigel romantically. "Oh Nigey! I hope you get better soon." I was shocked at what I saw. "Oh hello there (Y/N) aah..ahh..AACCHOOO!", Nigel said to me. "Hello Nigel." "Nigey? Who is that?" "That's (Y/N), my girlfriend, Lizzie." "WHAT?! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" "AACHOO!"

I slowly went up to Nigel, but Lizzie blocked me from coming near him. "STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!" "Lizzie, I told you already, we broke up a couple months ago." Her eyes were filled with tears and rage. "You said you loved me!" Nigel got up, shivering as he hugged her. "I do love you Lizzie, but I moved on to someone else." "Boy this is getting awkward," I thought as I wanted to turn away, but Nigel placed his hand on my shoulder. "Girls lets not...AACHHOO! Fight." I smiled at Lizzie, but she was still angry at me. "Lizzie, please. For me?", Nigel said with a comforting yet nasaly voice. "Fine..." I hugged Lizzie and smiled at Nigel. "Get to bed mister." He chuckled at me and sat on his bed. "I made him some soup, where's your soup, (says your name incorrectly." "Its (Y/N), and I didn't know he was sick until his father told me." Lizzie ignored me as she tried to feed Nigel her soup. The smell was god awful and by the look on Nigels face, it probably tasted worse than the smell itself.

"Ill be right back with some medicine," I said as I fetched some cold medicine and decided to make my favorite soup to help him. There is no way he is eating that garbage. I got some help by his father and I went up stairs with a tray and medicine. "Nigel? You alright?" Nigel looked at me as he was laying down. "Where's Lizzie?" "Bathroom...", he responded tiredly. My heart broke at the sight of him being sick. "I brought you some soup and medicine. Its (Favorite soup)," I said as I set the tray on his night stand. Nigel smiled weakly at me as I gave him the medicine first and then helped him with the soup. "My word this is absolutely amazing, (Y/N). I would kiss you, but I don't want to take the risk of having you sick." I smiled and kissed him anyways on the lips. "I'll risk it either way." After he was fed, I let him rest and made my way downstairs with the empty bowl. The soup that Lizzie had I threw away since it stank bad and I dont want anyone else eating it. Lizzie saw me come into the kitchen and frowned at me.

"Why Nigel picked you instead of me is beyond me." I ignored her as I finished the dishes. "Please, you are so fat, ugly, and probably poisoned that soup you made." I turned to her and said, "Says the one who made that trash of a soup that almost made Nigel more sick." I got a slap to the face. "DONT EVER TALK THAT WAY TO ME EVER AGAIN!" I sighed and shoved her outside in the snow. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She punched me in the stomach but I continued to shove her outside. "Keep your trap shut! Nigel is sleeping and if you want to fight, do it out here." Lizzies blood was boiling as she tried to punch me again, but I blocked it, doing a shoulder toss with some effort as she was a bit heavy for me. "Go. Away." She looked at me and frowned. "Nigel will be so mad you did this to me." Her arm was bruised but she still hit me on the head. "You promise to stay away from my Nigey?!" I shook my head and waited for the next hit until Nigel stood in front of me. "Lizzie Devine, you are no longer welcomed here and no longer my friend!" Lizzie broke down and ran away crying.

"Nigel?" I said as he carefully helped me up. "Ssh darling. Its alright now. I saw the whole thing from my bedroom." "You're out of bed!" Nigel smiled at me. "I don't care, I have my cure right here." He kissed me passionately on the lips as we sat in the snow with some scolding from his father, but he loosened up with us kissing. "That's my boy! Show her how a Brit kisses, Nigel ol boy!"

2 weeks later
I got sick with a cold and Nigel was taking care of me. "I told you not to kiss me." I stuck my tongue out and smiled at him as he fed me his potato soup. "Good?" I nodded as he cuddled with me until I feel asleep.