Love me or leave me pt. 2

(Since so many people wanted a part 2, here u go. Sorry I haven't posted, school has been keeping me busy)

Songs that inspired this imagine:
-find me-birdy
-moral of the story-Ashe
-lovely-Billie Eilish
-the night we met-lord Huron
-can we kiss forever?-kina
-when the party's over-billie Eilish
-snap-Rosa Linn

Ash's POV:

I looked out the window and she was gone..

Tears still came running down my face. I tried to stop them because I'm supposed to be tough.. right?

I can't cry..I hurt her. What right do I have to cry?

I messed up.

Fez came running through the back looking worried and confused

Fez-yo ash what happen? Why was y/n crying? *he said asking question after question*

I didn't say anything. Instead I ran into his arms needing a hug more than ever.

Fez seemed shocked at first but he wrapped his arms around me comforting me regardless.

Ashtray-I messed up fez *i cried* I broke up with her and I did it so fucking harshly. She won't ever forgive me. *I said still not letting go*

Fezco-ash just calm down and tell me what happen. Why'd u break up with her?

Ashtray-I had to *I said finally letting go to face him* those people that threatened her life weren't playing fez and she's too stubborn to care. And I had to make her hate me because she wouldn't voluntarily leave so I made her think I didn't love her.

Fez-alright it's ok dawg. I understand where you coming from. We gon figure this out i promise. Just don't do anything stupid.

I shook my head a little in agreement and he walked out.

I sat down still my mind filled with rage. Maybe I did make the right decision but I did it in the wrong way. I gotta talk to her.

Y/N's POV:

I drove my bike home in the rain with tears still running down my face.

How could he say things like that? After all we've been through. I'm so stupid. And I'm even more stupid because I still love him. No matter what he did, I'd still love him and I hated myself for it.

I was peddling  so fast everything started to look slow. I wasn't focused on my surroundings..just thinking of ash and our memories. And his words..they replayed over and over in my head like an echo of gunshots.

While being in my head I was stopped by a loud honk and looked left and saw a flash coming towards me and then nothing.. everything went black..everything was quiet..

Ash's POV:

A day has passed since I saw y/n. I had no motivation to do anything, not even drug deals. I stayed in my room staring at the ceiling for hours on hours.

I was laying down in my bed, when fez came barging in my room like a hurricane.

Fezco-yo we gotta go. Y/n's in the hospital. *he yelled in a hurry*

Ash-what?! *I said jumping up and not even hesitating to put a shirt on and go* what happen?! Is she ok?!

Fez-rue called and said she was found last night. She got hit by a car riding her bike from here. Shes in bad shape. She's in a surgery and she may not make it.